ECT The worst MAD error.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Madists claim they are saved because they believe something Paul said,

as they also claim the Lord does not speak to them personally except through the words of the Bible, then how do they know they are saved?

Madists are like the comforters, to the dying who become afraid to die because of their sins, and the comforters tell them not to worry about that just die in peace.

Unless one can hear Christ's voice for themselves then they do not know if their sins are forgiven.

When the 3000 on the day of Pentecost heard the Lords voice through Peter, and being under conviction of their sins, they asked what shall we do?

They were told--

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

They obeyed and lest any think that the water saved them, it was the Lord answering their faith by filling them with the Holy Spirit of HIS LOVE.

This is how I know my brothers and sisters in Christ.

and this is how you the reader can know if you are saved.

as I do.

If I have at any time been concerned about my salvation then I have only had to return to the Spirit of HIS LOVE and be filled with Him.

Few have that luxury.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

as they also claim the Lord does not speak to them personally except through the words of the Bible, then how do they know they are saved?

Madists are like the comforters, to the dying who become afraid to die because of their sins, and the comforters tell them not to worry about that just die in peace.

Unless one can hear Christ's voice for themselves then they do not know if their sins are forgiven.

When the 3000 on the day of Pentecost heard the Lords voice through Peter, and being under conviction of their sins, they asked what shall we do?

They were told--

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

They obeyed and lest any think that the water saved them, it was the Lord answering their faith by filling them with the Holy Spirit of HIS LOVE.

as I do.

If I have at any time been concerned about my salvation then I have only had to return to the Spirit of HIS LOVE and be filled with Him.

Few have that luxury.

LA

Has God spoken to you audible?

musterion

One of the stupidest things you've ever posted.

If He speaks to us through His Word, and if His Word tells us how to be saved, then we know we're saved by believing His Word because...watch this now...His Word is HIS WORD. To believe it is to believe Him.

You need to look into a dementia workup with your doctor.

heir

TOL Subscriber
One of the stupidest things you've ever posted.

If He speaks to us through His Word, and if His Word tells us how to be saved, then we know we're saved by believing His Word because...watch this now...His Word is HIS WORD. To believe it is to believe Him.

You need to look into a dementia workup with your doctor.
Anything said from God to me has been through Jesus Christ, except for once, and it was by overhearing our Father speaking to Jesus concerning one of my concerns.

You best get filled with the Holy Spirit and it will take you to a whole new realm.

LA

musterion

Anything said from God to me has been through Jesus Christ, except for once, and it was by overhearing our Father speaking to Jesus concerning one of my concerns.
Oh boy. Multiple voices. I knew it was bad but...wow.

You best get filled with the Holy Spirit and it will take you to a whole new realm.
A realm of adult diapers, nurses wiping you and prunes.

heir

TOL Subscriber
We believe the event that took place that Paul declared here and that this is the gospel of our salvation!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

SaulToPaul 2

We believe the event that took place that Paul declared here and that this is the gospel of our salvation!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Yes, but you do not have "the baptism of the Holy Spirit" or the "The Holy Spirit of his love" (both made up terms)!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Ephesians 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Ephesians 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Colossians 2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Colossians 2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Believing the words of the Bible will not save you.

Even the devil believes. Jam.2:19

Jesus is a living person who speaks in real time now, and you have rejected that proposition because you trust in your beliefs and not in the Person, who you can not hear anyway when your first love is your religion.

You will not obey Peter and Acts 2:38, the keys to the Kingdom of God, and therefore will not be in the first resurrection with all those who have.

Jesus was water baptized to fulfill righteousness and the Holy Spirit anointed Him for His ministry but you claim to be a member of His body when you refuse to follow Him and have no gifts.

You went to the trouble of demanding that I tell you what gifts I have just so you could say I lied and that I am a charlatan and fake.

Which just showed what a devil resides in you.

The amazing thing is that while you like to claim scripture as your evidence of salvation, you are blind to the fact that everything you say in your defense is the same as those who resisted Christ during His ministry, like--

Mat 26:62 And the high priest arose, and said unto him, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?
Mat 26:63 But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.
Mat 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Mat 26:65 Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.
Mat 26:66 What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death.
Mat 26:67 Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands,
Mat 26:68 Saying, Prophesy unto us, thou Christ, Who is he that smote thee?

You people mock and condemn the saints in almost every post because you do not serve the living God, you serve the devil and his minions who taught you what you wanted to hear so you could escape the crucifixion of self.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
Like I said

You trust in your beliefs and have no power.

LA
I trusted the Lord believing the good news that Paul declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. It is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth and the gospel by which I am saved.

SaulToPaul 2

I trusted the Lord believing the good news that Paul declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. It is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth and the gospel by which I am saved.

I wonder where LA Lost's trust lies?
In hearing voices?

john w

Hall of Fame

They were told--

as I do.

Few have that luxury.

LA

"as they also claim the Lord does not speak to them personally except through the words of the Bible, then how do they know they are saved?...Unless one can hear Christ's voice for themselves then they do not know if their sins are forgiven. it was the Lord answering their faith by filling them the Holy Spirit of HIS LOVE."

Translated: Subjectivity, and a Muslin, JW, ....................(fill in the blank) can say that.

"When the 3000 on the day of Pentecost heard the Lords voice through Peter, and being under conviction of their sins, they asked what shall we do?

They were told--"-LazyLaw

They were also told to sell all their possessions, have all things in common, go to the temple, observe the hour of prayer/dietary restrictions.................................all of which you don't do, exposing you, once again, for the fraud-ette, poser, that you are.

I know, I know....full of demons....and all that jazz, never addressing her own "argument," and dropping back, and punting...

Con "lady."

Last edited: