TheologyOnline, the APP!

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
It's got one micro usb at the bottom under the center button.
should I delete all the apps and music and stuff first?

You don't need to since you're going to wipe the hard drive when you install Android anyway (unless you want to keep them).

Just one thing before you do it, you need to consider if it's worth it - if they installed WebOS is it not because it can't run Android that well? If you can send me a link to the page where it was bought (or one exactly the same).

fool

Hall of Fame
You don't need to since you're going to wipe the hard drive when you install Android anyway (unless you want to keep them).

Just one thing before you do it, you need to consider if it's worth it - if they installed WebOS is it not because it can't run Android that well? If you can send me a link to the page where it was bought (or one exactly the same).

It's a model HSTNH-129C
32 GB running HP webOS 3.0.5
Looking for a page with the same thing......

fool

Hall of Fame
Looks like I should go for Jellybean instead of KitKat?
The bluetooth dosen't work on KitKat yet?

fool

Hall of Fame
And the crowd roared! :BRAVO:

It really only took ten minutes to do after an afternoon of research, a couple of failed attempts, then following a video that I was watching on one computer while I did the work on another.
The idiot proof guide was not.
But I got er done and now it is an Android tablet.
Androiding along just fine as far as I can tell.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Both the iPhone and the Android versions of the TOL App have been updated. MAJOR update (especially on Android).

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I had to remove the app from my kindle fire. Since installing it whenever I visit TOL using a browser and clicked a link the app caused a dialog to open asking if I wanted to continue with the link using the browser or the TOL app. This became too annoying. Do not know if this is app or OS related, but it is not good user interface behavior. I do not get this with Tapatalk installed so I suspect it is an app anomoly.

AMR

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I had to remove the app from my kindle fire. Since installing it whenever I visit TOL using a browser and clicked a link the app caused a dialog to open asking if I wanted to continue with the link using the browser or the TOL app. This became too annoying. Do not know if this is app or OS related, but it is not good user interface behavior. I do not get this with Tapatalk installed so I suspect it is an app anomoly.

AMR
Hmmm... I don't know. For me that only happens when I'm clicking a link that isn't a internal TOL link.

I know on the iPhone and iPad you can set that in your settings so you don't have to answer the question.

Quicksilver

Is it possible to get rid if the adverts in the app? I wouldn't mind paying for an ad free version

Posted from the TOL App!