There is no new law

jzeidler

Have you ever sat in church listening to the preacher say something like, "Jesus made it so the Old Law doesn't apply to you." Then a few weeks later, or, even in that same sermon he says something like this, "Jesus gave Christian's a New Law to follow in the Sermon on the Mount."? Yeah I've heard it too. So has Grant. So we are here today to talk about that very issue. This issue is vital when dealing with how God interacts with us and how we interact with Him. We have to get it right.

https://soundcloud.com/freedomsfortress/episode-28-lie-2-the-new-law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
CHRIST CHANGED THE LAW

Heb 7:12-16
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
13 For He of whom these things are spoken belongs to another tribe, from which no man has officiated at the altar.
14 For it is evident that our Lord arose from Judah, of which tribe Moses spoke nothing concerning priesthood.
15 And it is yet far more evident if, in the likeness of Melchizedek, there arises another priest
16 who has come, not according to the law of a fleshly commandment, but according to the power of an endless life.
Heb 7:18-19
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
Heb 7:22
22 by so much more Jesus has become a surety of a better covenant.
Heb 7:28
28 For the law appoints as high priests men who have weakness, but the word of the oath, which came after the law, appoints the Son who has been perfected forever.
Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
Heb 8:7
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
Jude 1:24-25
24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
25 To God our Savior, who alone is wise, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen.
Gal 5:1-5
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
James 2:10
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.
James 2:12-13
12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty.
13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Gal 6:2-5
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
Rom 2:12
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
(NKJ)

XXX Christ didnt do away with the idea of law. He just came to deliver us from the old testament law of sin and death. And He done it with the new testament law of Christ. One cant keep them both. One cant get an eye for an eye and turn the other cheek both at the same time.

Matt 5:17-18
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
(NKJ)

Matt 7:12
12 "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
(NKJ)

Matt 23:23
23 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.
(NKJ)

Luke 10:26-28
26 He said to him, "What is written in the law? What is your reading of it?"
27 So he answered and said," 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,' and 'your neighbor as yourself.'"
28 And He said to him, "You have answered rightly; do this and you will live."
(NKJ)

Luke 16:16-17
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
17 "And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one tittle of the law to fail.
(NKJ)

Heb 10:1

1 For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect.
(NKJ)

Rom 7:6
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.
(NKJ)

Rom 10:4-5
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
5 For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, "The man who does those things shall live by them."
(NKJ)

Acts 21:19-21
19 When he had greeted them, he told in detail those things which God had done among the Gentiles through his ministry.
20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord. And they said to him, "You see, brother, how many myriads of Jews there are who have believed, and they are all zealous for the law;
21 "but they have been informed about you that you teach all the Jews who are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children nor to walk according to the customs.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Have you ever sat in church listening to the preacher say something like, "Jesus made it so the Old Law doesn't apply to you." Then a few weeks later, or, even in that same sermon he says something like this, "Jesus gave Christian's a New Law to follow in the Sermon on the Mount."? Yeah I've heard it too. So has Grant. So we are here today to talk about that very issue. This issue is vital when dealing with how God interacts with us and how we interact with Him. We have to get it right.

Today is Rishon (First), Aviv (the first month, according to Torah) 23. Omer 8.

Who are you and who is Grant?

If you are a man, do you believe that Jesus gave Christian's a New Law to follow in the Sermon on the Mount?

1 Corinthians 14:34-35 NKJV
34 Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but [they are] to be submissive, as the law also says. 35 And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.

A woman and her husband may desire to teach or learn about a subject. However, if this is a Church or someone's home is different than an Internet Religion Forum. You may want to explain what you are trying to say.

From the link I see something like what you said here.

I do not believe that there is a New Law.

I have now listened to this soundcloud that you have provided.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Acts 21:19-21
19 When he had greeted them, he told in detail those things which God had done among the Gentiles through his ministry.
20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord. And they said to him, "You see, brother, how many myriads of Jews there are who have believed, and they are all zealous for the law;
21 "but they have been informed about you that you teach all the Jews who are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children nor to walk according to the customs.
(NKJ)
here read further

jzeidler

Today is Rishon (First), Aviv (the first month, according to Torah) 23. Omer 8.

Who are you and who is Grant?

If you are a man, do you believe that Jesus gave Christian's a New Law to follow in the Sermon on the Mount?

1 Corinthians 14:34-35 NKJV
34 Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but [they are] to be submissive, as the law also says. 35 And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.

A woman and her husband may desire to teach or learn about a subject. However, if this is a Church or someone's home is different than an Internet Religion Forum. You may want to explain what you are trying to say.

From the link I see something like what you said here.

I do not believe that there is a New Law.

I have now listened to this soundcloud that you have provided.

You should probably click on the link and listen to find out who Grant and I are and where we stand.

Zeke

The personification of the law in flesh that houses that eternal light/spirit is in all men coming into this world have that parental source John 1:9, That eternal dance wasn't incarnated during the Jesus motif, that was just another precept built on past precepts since the foundation of this world.
Scripture starts in the beginnings of Gods off springs, its innocent stage of seed preparation when it still attached to its original tree/vine etc..ripening before its consumed as the first fruits or chosen to fall into death and rebirth that is depicted in many diverse portrayals from creation, one being the fallen seed symbolism into darkness/evil Romans 8:24, The same for all life that produces seed within it self, that sleeps in various substrates until disturb from rest to regenerate its life.

That struggle to regenerate is the eternal parabolic tale in scripture Romans 8:20,7:11, that tradition brings down into historic characters living in duplicity without its timeless eternal competent being recognized within all who fell from the tree of life that spends time in darkness/death/sleep, blindness etc...when its just Divine fractals of light being sent into a new level of experience every child of God must learn about 1John 2:8, 2Cor 3:6, the first shall also be last in this miraculous dance, everyone dies to get here and dies to get out.

Its our story under the laws of darkness and light working in symbiotic relationship man has made into religion making a universal precepts into an exclusive idol, that voids the living word in all of us Luke 17:20-21, 1Cor 3:16, until we leave it behind Hebrews 6:1-5, 2Cor 5:16.