ECT These signs will follow them who believe.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The demon confirms, again, that he is a fraud, poser:

"According to the Bible, the believers are all"...........

Do it.

I though so. Keep posting , cry baby, as you just open yourself up to confirming your con game, scam.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Are you a Corinthian, an Ephesian, or Timothy, or a Galatian?

Those are the people PAUL wrote to.
Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

All believers are the body of Christ.
:nono:

James was not speaking about circumcision.
He was talking faith without works is dead (James 2:20 KJV) to the twelve tribes scattered abroad of which we aren't (James 1:1 KJV). Why don't you believe what it says and to whom?

Grace is for ALL.
Yep. So you should get out of the way of those who preach salvation by grace through the faith and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV) in our place (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) that others may hear it and be saved (1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV)?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Grosnick,

The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.
According to GT, Paul is of the devil.

Romans 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

Romans 7:16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

Romans 7:17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Romans 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

Romans 7:20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Romans 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

Romans 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

Romans 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

Romans 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

God's Truth

Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

Paul was speaking to the ROMAN Gentiles.
In addition, according to YOU…Paul, who preached to the JEWS too, was preaching to them a different gospel than the other apostles! That means YOU say that Jesus is DIVIDED.

God's Truth

According to GT, Paul is of the devil.

You so judged yourselves in your lie about me.

Romans 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

Romans 7:16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

Romans 7:17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Romans 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

Romans 7:20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Romans 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

Romans 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

Romans 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

Romans 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Paul did not struggle with sin after Jesus saved him the way he did before Jesus saved him.

Paul in no way remained doing the sins that earned him the self-given title of Worst of Sinners. He said that about himself because BEFORE Jesus saved him, he was a violent man; he gave approval of Stephens’s death, guarded over the clothes that belonged to the men who killed Stephen. Saul put many of the saints in prison, and when they were put to death, he cast his vote against them. Saul began to destroy the church. Going from house to house, he dragged off men and women and put them in prison. Acts 22:20, Acts 26:10, Acts 8:3.

That is why Paul said he was the worst of sinners. Not because he kept sinning after he was saved! Pastors in many if not all denominations teach that falseness, that Paul, after Jesus saved him, struggled with sin so much and was the worst of sinners. I guess it makes people feel good to believe that lie, since they do not overcome any sins in their own lives.

So many Christians say that in Romans 7, Paul was speaking of his life after Jesus saved him, that he could not stop sinning, that he could not do good, that he was a wretched man! You have to be kidding me. I can hardly believe that people actually believe Apostle Paul was speaking of himself as a sinner AFTER Jesus saved him. That is utterly absurd. It is downright ridiculous. However, most all people easily believe Paul is speaking of himself after Jesus saved him, because they themselves do not stop sinning. Let us look to the passage…

You do not know the scriptures. In Romans 3:10 Paul quotes scripture to explain there are none righteous who does not ever sin.

Paul is explaining that the Jews were sinners just like the Gentiles, even though the Jews were the righteous people, the people of God.

Romans 3:23 says all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

These scriptures do not say what you say, that we can go on sinning.

Read this next scripture 3:19…

Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God.

Paul is speaking about the Jews. Again, the Jews were God’s people, yet they sinned just like the Gentiles who did not have God in the world.

Paul says we uphold the law that we do not go on sinning

That we died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?

Your teachings do not sound anything like Paul’s teachings.

Paul says…

We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life. For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin— What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? By no means! Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone to obey him as slaves, you are slaves to the one whom you obey--whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness? You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness. But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.

I can go on and on, but I just do not find the teachings that you teach. I do not find what you teach---the acceptance of sinning, and the defeatist attitude. No thanks, I want none of your negative teachings, negative teachings that make me comfortable with sin.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul was speaking to the ROMAN Gentiles.
In addition, according to YOU…Paul, who preached to the JEWS too, was preaching to them a different gospel than the other apostles! That means YOU say that Jesus is DIVIDED.
It's like talking to graceandpeace. :dizzy:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Was I talking to you?

Are you seeking signs as a wicked and adulterous person?

If you are, then yes, I am talking to you

If not, then I am not talking to you

Thats not what the verse says, its saying that those who seek after signs, are wicked and adulterous. Not that some who seek them are wicked, and some not. Its saying those who seek them period are wicked and adulterous.

Maybe you should lay off the babbling for a while, and spend time reading His word. You'll get way more from the latter.

Matthew 16:4 "An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign; and a sign will not be given it, except the sign of Jonah." And He left them and went away.

You don't even realize that you and la practice exactly what Paul was calling DOWN the church at Corinth for doing...

You guys think that Paul was praising them for the very things they were doing that weren't right. You both think speaking in babbling peeps and mutters is more important than anything else, miss what tongues were suppose to be for and miss that it is even listed as the very least of the gifts of God.

You clearly missed this:

1 Corinthians 14:19 Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue.

musterion

This will never, ever happen, but...

If I were a mod, and if Knight allowed me to do so, I would ban members who exhibit a pattern of not being honest in discussions, especially ones they started: posting blocks of Scripture text with no relevance to the topic, posting links and nothing else, and especially avoiding or ignoring direct questions in response to what they said. At this point that list would include (but is not limited to) L.A., Meshak, Oatmeal, CrossRef, Cruciform, Letsargue, God's Truth, and a few newb trolls. If a poster proves that he is not interested in honest discussion and a true exchange of ideas, even to the point of debate and argument, to the ultimate honoring of the Word of the God Who cannot lie and doesn't author confusion, they have no place among polite society, imo.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

"posting blocks of Scripture text with no relevance to the topic,"-terion of mus

Correct-Lazy"Lady" does this-it's her MO. Therefore...

Leviticus 9 KJV

1 And it came to pass on the eighth day, that Moses called Aaron and his sons, and the elders of Israel;

2 And he said unto Aaron, Take thee a young calf for a sin offering, and a ram for a burnt offering, without blemish, and offer them before the Lord.

3 And unto the children of Israel thou shalt speak, saying, Take ye a kid of the goats for a sin offering; and a calf and a lamb, both of the first year, without blemish, for a burnt offering;

4 Also a bullock and a ram for peace offerings, to sacrifice before the Lord; and a meat offering mingled with oil: for to day the Lord will appear unto you.

5 And they brought that which Moses commanded before the tabernacle of the congregation: and all the congregation drew near and stood before the Lord.

6 And Moses said, This is the thing which the Lord commanded that ye should do: and the glory of the Lord shall appear unto you.

7 And Moses said unto Aaron, Go unto the altar, and offer thy sin offering, and thy burnt offering, and make an atonement for thyself, and for the people: and offer the offering of the people, and make an atonement for them; as the Lord commanded.

8 Aaron therefore went unto the altar, and slew the calf of the sin offering, which was for himself.

9 And the sons of Aaron brought the blood unto him: and he dipped his finger in the blood, and put it upon the horns of the altar, and poured out the blood at the bottom of the altar:

10 But the fat, and the kidneys, and the caul above the liver of the sin offering, he burnt upon the altar; as the Lord commanded Moses.

11 And the flesh and the hide he burnt with fire without the camp.

12 And he slew the burnt offering; and Aaron's sons presented unto him the blood, which he sprinkled round about upon the altar.

13 And they presented the burnt offering unto him, with the pieces thereof, and the head: and he burnt them upon the altar.

14 And he did wash the inwards and the legs, and burnt them upon the burnt offering on the altar.

15 And he brought the people's offering, and took the goat, which was the sin offering for the people, and slew it, and offered it for sin, as the first.

16 And he brought the burnt offering, and offered it according to the manner.

17 And he brought the meat offering, and took an handful thereof, and burnt it upon the altar, beside the burnt sacrifice of the morning.

18 He slew also the bullock and the ram for a sacrifice of peace offerings, which was for the people: and Aaron's sons presented unto him the blood, which he sprinkled upon the altar round about,

19 And the fat of the bullock and of the ram, the rump, and that which covereth the inwards, and the kidneys, and the caul above the liver:

20 And they put the fat upon the breasts, and he burnt the fat upon the altar:

21 And the breasts and the right shoulder Aaron waved for a wave offering before the Lord; as Moses commanded.

22 And Aaron lifted up his hand toward the people, and blessed them, and came down from offering of the sin offering, and the burnt offering, and peace offerings.

23 And Moses and Aaron went into the tabernacle of the congregation, and came out, and blessed the people: and the glory of the Lord appeared unto all the people.

24 And there came a fire out from before the Lord, and consumed upon the altar the burnt offering and the fat: which when all the people saw, they shouted, and fell on their faces.

So there. "Nuttin' to " this spamming irrelevant verses...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
How many Mark 16 signs has God performed through you?

Im still waiting to see the answer to this, from oatmeal and la.

Are you guys ashamed to testify of what you claim Christ empowered you to do? Do you not believe this also since you claim its for you?

Mark 8:38 For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of Man also be ashamed when He comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”

1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

We have asked, where is your answer?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This will never, ever happen, but...

If I were a mod, and if Knight allowed me to do so, I would ban members who exhibit a pattern of not being honest in discussions, especially ones they started: posting blocks of Scripture text with no relevance to the topic, posting links and nothing else, and especially avoiding or ignoring direct questions in response to what they said. At this point that list would include (but is not limited to) L.A., Meshak, Oatmeal, CrossRef, Cruciform, Letsargue, God's Truth, and a few newb trolls. If a poster proves that he is not interested in honest discussion and a true exchange of ideas, even to the point of debate and argument, to the ultimate honoring of the Word of the God Who cannot lie and doesn't author confusion, they have no place among polite society, imo.

Musterion,

You must be joking.

You wanted me to prove something I never said.

John W lies about me in his every post.

Grosnick Goebels posts multiple insults to ruin threads every day.

Heir finishes her posts with hate.

I suggest you just go back over your posts and see what you have said about others.

Are all MADists hypocrites?

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Im still waiting to see the answer to this, from oatmeal and la.

Are you guys ashamed to testify of what you claim Christ empowered you to do? Do you not believe this also since you claim its for you?

Mark 8:38 For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of Man also be ashamed when He comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”

1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

We have asked, where is your answer?

Here is your reply to an OP of mine---

You're a total idiot who is quoting out of context, yes i took the time i read what you snipped from.

Its not saying those things are not prophesied or foretold, its saying that those before Christ came and fulfilled many of those things that they (the jews) did not know how they would be fulfilled.

Most of them are still blinded to the mystery to this day, untill the fullness of the gentiles is in.

Even that page does not say anything like that they would not ever be expected to understand the scriptures and the very page you cited speaks of focus returning to them and they would understand the scriptures and the blindness eventually removed.

You are just a filthy liar and slanderer. You do it deliberately. Anyone can go read that page in context and entirety and see that you made a lying out of context statement and presupposed something that it does not say in any way and in fact says opposite. http://web.archive.org/web/20090723105356/http://geocities.com/benwebb.geo/basics.html

and you expect a reasoned answer?

My God will answer you Himself.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Musterion,

You must be joking.

You wanted me to prove something I never said.

John W lies about me in his every post.

Grosnick Goebels posts multiple insults to ruin threads every day.

Heir finishes her posts with hate.

I suggest you just go back over your posts and see what you have said about others.

Are all MADists hypocrites?

LA

LazyA, can't you bake up something better than this post?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Here is your reply to an OP of mine---

and you expect a reasoned answer?

My God will answer you Himself.

LA

yes, especially since you have been asked that question long before that post even existed and you still dodge the question. Ill assume you have no response for the hope you claim is in you. That speaks volumes all by itself.