Time Of The End

achduke

The resurrection of the Two Witnesses is the Seventh Trumpet, and it marks the beginning of the reign of Christ. At that time the Elect will be resurrected. A riddle: And an half hour later Christ reigns upon the whole Earth. And Morning Stars will rule the Earth with a rod of iron.

Who are the two witnesses?

Isaiah 43:1 But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine.

Isaiah 43:5 Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your descendants from the east, and gather you from the west

Isaiah 43:10 "You are My witnesses," says the LORD, "And My servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, nor shall there be after Me.

CherubRam

Who are the two witnesses?

Isaiah 43:1 But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine.

Isaiah 43:5 Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your descendants from the east, and gather you from the west

Isaiah 43:10 "You are My witnesses," says the LORD, "And My servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, nor shall there be after Me.

The Two Witnesses
Zechariah 4:3
Also there are two olive trees by it, one on the right of the bowl and the other on its left."

Zechariah 4:11
Then I asked the angel, "What are these two olive trees on the right and the left of the lampstand?"

Zechariah 4:12
Again I asked him, "What are these two olive branches beside the two gold pipes that pour out golden oil?"

Revelation 11:3
And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”

Revelation 11:4
These are the two olive trees and the two lamps that stand before the Lord of the earth.

As a parable the word "tree-s" means "man or men."

Mark 8:24
He looked up and said, “I see people; they look like trees walking around.”

Ezekiel 31:18
“‘Which of the trees of Eden can be compared with you in splendor and majesty? Yet you, too, will be brought down with the trees of Eden to the earth below; you will lie among the uncircumcised, with those killed by the sword. “‘This is Pharaoh and all his hordes, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”

CherubRam

The Two Witnesses are also called "Branches," so that you will know that they are of Christ and the New Covenant.

Isaiah 4:2
In that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of the survivors in Israel.

Isaiah 11:1
A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.

Jeremiah 23:5
“The days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

Jeremiah 33:15
“‘In those days and at that time I will make a righteous Branch sprout from David’s line; he will do what is just and right in the land.

Zechariah 3:8
“‘Listen, High Priest of Yahshua, you and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch.

Zechariah 6:12
Tell him this is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘Here is the man whose name is the Branch, and he will branch out from his place and build the temple of the LORD.

CherubRam

John 15:1
“I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener.

John 15:2
He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.

John 15:4
Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

John 15:5
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

John 15:6
If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.

Romans 11:11
[ Ingrafted Branches ] Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious.

Romans 11:16
If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

Romans 11:17
If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root,

Romans 11:18
do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.

Romans 11:19
You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.”

Romans 11:21
For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

Romans 11:24
After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

Interplanner

The resurrection of the Two Witnesses is the Seventh Trumpet, and it marks the beginning of the reign of Christ. At that time the Elect will be resurrected. A riddle: And an half hour later Christ reigns upon the whole Earth. And Morning Stars will rule the Earth with a rod of iron.

So now you have started to use the Rev as though it was a NASA launch sequence manual. it is not. I do not accept any doctrine that is not clearly stated somewhere else, because the Rev is too image-based, too fluid, too literary to handled the way you have just done. If you do an accounting of personel and materiel in the Rev, you will get about 1/3 of the way through and have numbers in the -%s and will have to stop. It is not to be handled as though it was a NAPA parts catalogue and everything computes exactly and will arrive exactly on time from the warehouse tomorrow!

It is a pastoral poem to help the most traumatized generation of Christians who ever lived to make it through the ordeal of the destruction of Israel and know that God has prepared a home for them.

Interplanner

The Two Witnesses are also called "Branches," so that you will know that they are of Christ and the New Covenant.

Isaiah 4:2
In that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of the survivors in Israel.

Isaiah 11:1
A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.

Jeremiah 23:5
“The days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

Jeremiah 33:15
“‘In those days and at that time I will make a righteous Branch sprout from David’s line; he will do what is just and right in the land.

Zechariah 3:8
“‘Listen, High Priest of Yahshua, you and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch.

Zechariah 6:12
Tell him this is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘Here is the man whose name is the Branch, and he will branch out from his place and build the temple of the LORD.

You can't stop with this material. the NT uses the OT 2500 times and you have to know exactly what the NT is saying. Why on earth are two symbolic branches supposed to be a person and a covenant at the same time?

There is nothing in what you quoted to say they are both! The quotes are about the Branch. They do not say the covenant also.

Besides that person and covenant, if you really knew your NT, the New Covenant was launched and is in effect since the Gospel event (Mt 26, 2 Cor 3-5, Hebrews). It is not future to us, which should change everything about how you do Zech from now on.