To Shed Some Light on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

julie21

Lighthouse said:
See, I knew he couldn't do it.
I reckon that he probably held out a lot longer than you ever would have being baited like that.
Seems as though there are some antagonistic people here who just want this thing to go on forever ...circle after circle after circle...
Kind of reminds me of a flight pattern of a certain type of bird, seeing something on the ground and preying on it until its objective is finally reached...swoop and then kill. ;)

julie21

ShadowMaid said:
Well, if evidence can't be brought forth, then many of us have learned something.
I know that I personally have learnt a lot throughought this particular saga. :)

ShadowMaid

julie21 said:
I know that I personally have learnt a lot throughought this particular saga. :)

I'm not going to hound him if he doesn't feel the need to back himself up, or repent. His life goes on, my life goes on. :)

julie21

ShadowMaid said:
I'm not going to hound him if he doesn't feel the need to back himself up, or repent. His life goes on, my life goes on. :)
That sounds like a very wise thing to do....and less exercise for the fingers. :)

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
julie-
I was referring to the fact that he said he would drop it. But he still continues to respond. If he's going to drop he needs to not respond.

julie21

Lighthouse said:
I was referring to the fact that he said he would drop it. But he still continues to respond. If he's going to drop he needs to not respond.
Maybe because others keep insisting on baiting???
Why don't you try leaving it alone and see if he responds then?... A novel approach I know, but worth trying something totally new perhaps? Go on, take a risk! :)

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Wrong. He said he was taking the higher ground, and leaving it alone. Then he kept responding. I am daring him to stick to his word. He said he was dropping it, so he needs to ignore this thread, no matter what. If he can't do that, then he is not a man of his word, and a man is as only as good as his word.

julie21

Lighthouse said:
Wrong. He said he was taking the higher ground, and leaving it alone. Then he kept responding. I am daring him to stick to his word. He said he was dropping it, so he needs to ignore this thread, no matter what. If he can't do that, then he is not a man of his word, and a man is as only as good as his word.
So you are the one who is going to consistently wield the temptation for him...daring him, hey? Even ErinMarie has been quiet on this matter for some time now...so it's a "do or die" thing for you or what to keep prodding and tempting?
Satan keeps coming at us, time and again, not willing to leave us alone...constantly baiting and tempting.
Christ helps us to leave temptation where it belongs, with satan....
I pray that the Edge will resist the temptation to respond any further in this thread...and we will see what you then do.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I am not tempting him, you ninny!:doh: I am merely demanding that he stick to his word! Otherwise he is not a man of his word, and is therefore no man at all.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Julie, sometimes people want more of a battle. They're disappointed because they didn't get to bring the full fury of their weapons to bear on me.

I'd admit, it's a little anticlimactic to fight an enemy who won't fight back.

As the Klingon Captain Klaa said in Star Trek V, "Shooting space debris is no test of a warrior's mettle. I need an enemy who fights back."

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
The problem is that you said you were letting it go, but you continue to post in this thread. If you're letting it go, be a man, and let it go. Stop posting in this thread. I challenge you tohave a spine, and never post in this thread again. Be a man of your word, if you're any kind of man at all.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse, I'm still posting in this thread, but not about the topic that I said I would let go of. The mere act of posting here does not mean I'm posting about that.

If your challenge means I have to shut up completely, then I reject it. But I accepted and succeeded in meeting your challenge.

julie21

Hey Lighthouse...here's a challenge for you. You be a man and leave the sandbox. See if you can do it or not!
See I liken it to this...you are causing a weaker brother to stumble...stop placing dares and temptations in front of him....don't be the CAUSE of his having to come back in time and again to play at your little game, for which you then berate him! Unless of course you get your jollies out of it, or you think it is going to make you look big to the rest of the kids in the sandbox. ;)

Just a hint too...don't ever be a 'sponsor' in an AA program or similar, will you! They'd get no benefit from it!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Edge-
You didn't meet anything. And it wasn't a 'challenge.' You said you were letting it go, dropping it. But you continue to post in this thread, declaring that you're not responding to the topic at hand. Nobody's buying it.

Julie-
You want to call him 'weaker,' that's up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.