TOL Atheists

GuySmiley

I've recently made a lot of observations about atheists on TOL. I've been doing a lot of thinking about atheist lately becuase they confound me. Why would an atheist hang out on a Christian forum? Its weird. I don't like soccer. But I wouldn't spend a minute on a soccer forum talking to soccer fans trying to convince them soccer is gay. What would it say about me if I did? What kind of person does that? One word comes to mind, pathetic. I don't mean that in a mean way, we are all pathetic without God. Here are some recent observations:

Atheists hate God, and won't admit it. They get really mad if you suggest such a thing, and they ask "how can I hate something I don't believe exists?" Well sure you can little atheist . . . I could hate Santa Claus. At least I could hate the idea of Santa Claus and all that Santa stands for. (I don't by the way.)

Atheists say they lack a belief in any god, but that they don't make any statement that God doesn't exist. Those same atheists will call God imaginary, invisible friend, etc. Why don't atheists just say what they really think? Or if the first sentence is what they really think, why don't they act like it? I think its becaue they are fairly pathetic people.

Atheists are really concerned about government spending on really small matters, like the national day of prayer. I know, weird.