toldailytopic: Do you believe in ghosts?

Charity

1000 years after King David dies-Jesus said, I know my fathers will, because I am he.
Rev 1:18
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
...and about that time the roman empire took John the Baptist in, and questioned him, was he the Elijah who should return first, to usher in the Kings, soul, reincarnation was very much excepted an feared. Solomon was clever, He wrote books that he himself could read when he returned, that his soul might remember, and he should find his beloved. world most romantic film could be produced if one understands.
Jer 30:9
But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.
Hos 3:5
Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for May 20th, 2013 09:05 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Ghosts, no, they are demons pretending to be something else.

Letsargue

There are Only ""TWO"" GHOSTS; - Only "T-W-O"; - The "Spirit of Christ" and the "Spirit of Satan", BOTH Formed of Many Members!!

The Word "GHOST" Means:-- (( "SPIRIT WITH FORM, Not Just A SPIRIT" ))!! - The O-N-L-Y Two GHOSTS Are; - The "Body of Christ", and the "Body of Satan". The BODIES / GROUPS, BOTH Are Made of MANY MEMBERS in the ""FORM"" OF MAN!! -- JUST Read the Book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072116

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I believe in demons, exorcism and/or healing !

Nephilim are still here (Ge 6:4). They are disembodied spirits. Fallen angels have their own bodies. Nephilim are "[l]ow ranking disembodied foul spirits or imps (Ge 10:8). These angels “kept not their first estate” (Jud 6). Fallen angels are of a higher rank in the kingdom of darkness (Is 14:12–15)..." Full text: Is Mahavatar Babaji an eternal being?

The Great Physician still heals today, yes (Is 53:5).

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There are Only ""TWO"" GHOSTS; - Only "T-W-O"; - The "Spirit of Christ" and the "Spirit of Satan", BOTH Formed of Many Members!!

The Word "GHOST" Means:-- (( "SPIRIT WITH FORM, Not Just A SPIRIT" ))!! - The O-N-L-Y Two GHOSTS Are; - The "Body of Christ", and the "Body of Satan". The BODIES / GROUPS, BOTH Are Made of MANY MEMBERS in the ""FORM"" OF MAN!! -- JUST Read the Book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072116

:nono: wrong again Paul

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Ghosts, no, they are demons pretending to be something else.

Right. They aren't deceased loved ones or aliens. :eek:linger:

As the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be (Mt 24:37). If ones takes the mark of the beast, his DNA is forever changed. He becomes a Nephilim--a giant, a beast, a freak (Ge 10:8). These men will become possessed permanently.

See:

Believe the Lie

Mad Scientists

Yahu

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for May 20th, 2013 09:05 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Scripture is clear that spirits, 'shades of the dead' exist and equates them to 'evil spirits' in places.

A good example is Pr 9, the evil woman has spirits/ghosts in her house from Sheol.
13 A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.
14 For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city,
15 To call passengers who go right on their ways:
16 Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: and as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him,
17 Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.
18 But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

The Hebrew word used for 'dead' means 'ghosts/shades of the dead'. This is just an example but these 'spirits' are equated as demons. Fallen angels are never equated as demons. Even the passage in Isa 14 about Lucifer talks about his life, death and descent of his spirit to Sheol where he is met by other 'dead kings'.

Jerry Shugart

The "Galloping Ghost" (Red Grange) was named the greatest college football player of all time.

Does he count?

Grantland Rice wrote this of him:
A streak of fire, a breath of flame
Eluding all who reach and clutch;
A gray ghost thrown into the game
That rival hands may never touch;
A rubber bounding, blasting soul
Whose destination is the goal — Red Grange of Illinois!