toldailytopic: Earth ends in 24 hrs - How would you spend the day?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I would first have some fun on TOL until the hammer fell. That should take about 10 minutes. Then I would turn off the computer and go sailing. With wine and plenty of my favorite foods. :cheers:

Buzzword

Take my wife to the local German restaurant and spend the day emptying our bank account on bratwurst, knockwurst, ribeye, red cabbage, BEER, and their homemade beef sausage called cevapcici.

And finish with one last kiss before the boom.

keypurr

I would not do any thing special.
For I thank my God every day for the blessings he has given me and I am ready for his judgement. I hope my loved ones are also. But I fear for some of them.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
toldailytopic: Earth ends in 24 hrs - How would you spend the day?

If there was something spectacular to watch, I'd be watching it.....and thanking GOD for His grace.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Eat my meals and leave the dirty dishes in the sink.
Oh heck, I don't even need to put them in the sink!

ragTagblues

I would probably invest in some pretty cool drugs (for the record drugs aren't cool) and some expensive bottles of wine to start with.

Speak to my family and friends to say my farewells.

Phone a willing lass and make merry.

Than spend the rest of the day listening to music and probably do some recording too.

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Making love to my husband, after that treating all my family to the best meal they could think of while we all talk about the wonderful things that await us in heaven - and trying to reach the few of us who arent yet saved and invite everyone around us in on it.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I would first have some fun on TOL until the hammer fell. That should take about 10 minutes.
Because the TOL staff is going to waste their time on here? You don't know these people at all.:nono:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Gathered with as many family as we could bring together. And I have a lot of family.

Telling them how much I love them, telling them I'm sorry for any way I failed them. Holding them. Comforting any who need comforting.
Looking at them, taking in every little detail of the faces I love so much. Calling my loved ones far away, doing as much of the same as I could.

Praying. Asking God to forgive me, forgive us; and then waiting for Him to bring us home.

Doormat

I would spend the time with my wife and children. If given a twenty-four hour period, without sleep, that would allow me four hours with each of them individually.