toldailytopic: Explosions at the finish of the Boston Marathon.

Doormat

The Boston police commissioner just said that each bombing had multiple casualties. :sigh: Also that the explosions were simultaneous.

The photo Anna posted appears to show the bombs going off separately, one shortly before the other as evident from the larger smoke plum in the background from the first explosion. :idunno:

john w

Hall of Fame
what the hell is wrong with people?!!! :bang:

"...for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth;....The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"

Genesis 8:21 KJV, Jer. 17:9 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame
Hope they do it swifter than James Holmes.....unlikely anything swift will happen to the evil person/persons responsible for this horrific attack on innocent people.

"on innocent people."-LK

I have revised this to:

"on people"

There is no reason to include the adjective, "innocent."

kmoney

Hall of Fame
The Boston police commissioner just said that each bombing had multiple casualties. :sigh: Also that the explosions were simultaneous.

Ok, he might not have meant deaths by 'casualties'. That's confusing.

Dena

Sick. I hope they try the dirtbag that did this swiftly and then put him in front of the firing squad. Let's not waste taxpayer money by housing and feeding the creep.

I really won't be surprised if the person who is actually responsible is already dead...but we'll see I guess. :sigh:

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
This looks way too organised. I hope they're not ex-Guantanamo, that's the point where I lose it. -.-

I'll be surprised if it's just one person.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I'm no longer surprised by the evil in men's hearts.

that stopped for me eighteen years ago this coming friday

fireman-injured+baby.jpg

Son of Jack

I'm no longer surprised by the evil in men's hearts.

that stopped for me eighteen years ago this coming friday

fireman-injured+baby.jpg

Even our Lord Jesus wept at the tomb of His friend, Lazarus. Should we not weep at the evil we see perpetrated in the world? And, I know that you aren't necessarily suggesting that we not mourn for those who mourn, but my God....have mercy!!!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Obama said the following at his press conference: "Don't jump to any conclusions"

That's pretty much a tell-tale sign that it was Muslim terrorists.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Obama said the following at his press conference: "Don't jump to any conclusions"

That's pretty much a tell-tale sign that it was Muslim terrorists.

:hammer:

You owe me compensation for the brain cells I just lost.

EDIT: ARE YOU FOR REAL? WHAT A NON SEQUITUR!

EDIT #2: What a great time to start muslim president conspiracies again.

EDIT #3: I hope you're trolling, man that was dumb.