toldailytopic: Favorite travel destinations. What are some of you favorite places to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I like going down into the finished basement, there is a big stereo down there and some big recliners. A nice wall heater and lamps with florissant lights that dim, it is really a nice place. I also like going upstairs in Atlanta, there has been some nice remodelling and a big soft bed. Besides this, I like riding in the motor home while being in bed watching old TV shows, sometimes the Andy Griffith Show, really, I kid you not!

You might not think this is all that exciting, yet for me, it is what I have and I like what God gives me, the ability to not get bored. Thanks for helping.

If things were different, I would like to go to Argentina, to the pampas and take in the beauty.

I have been fortunate seeing most of the USA, all but the East coast. I enjoyed trips hunting out west, Delta CO. Gunnison and up in Wyoming, seen Yellowstone and Montana, been to Yosemite, fished in the Gulf and Pacific. Fished all over the South. Been to Mexico, very pretty country, poor but pretty and a few days in BC, Vancouver and Victoria. I like the beaches on the west coast north of Big Sir. I think Africa is beautiful, a bit like Texas in places, have not been in the central and northern part. I wanted to see Australia.

I have not been to Europe, would have liked it when I was young, but the older I became, the more I liked open spaces.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Like Ktoyou, I like "staycations", just staying at home and relaxing when there is a long weekend holiday.

That said, our favorite vacation spot is the Grand Floridian Hotel at Walt Disney World. Have stayed there so many times I have lost count. I met my wife while standing in line at the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland, CA. My home is full of Disney related items and we have never lost sight of the childlike wonder of the Disney theme parks--even the Paris, France Disneyland that I took my family to years ago before my wife became too ill to travel. It actually snowed on the day we were there in April!

Christmas at AMR HQ:

Pooh Land:
View attachment 15010

The Tree:
View attachment 15011

Yes, that is a working slot machine located behind the tree. I have three of them that are fully loaded with quarters for payouts (reinvested of course!) ;)

AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.