toldailytopic: If Ron Paul were President of the USA...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The economic landscape would improve significantly. Budgets would be balanced. Our overseas bases and nation building would slow to a trickle. Citizens would get to keep more of their own money (abolish the income tax) and the money the have wouldn't be "taxed" through inflation (abolish or audit the federal reserve).

Helicopter Ben could cook hamburgers instead of balance sheets.

The federal war on drugs would end. Life would be defined as beginning at conception and the states could enforce laws on both. The Patriot Act would be overturned, restoring some of the liberties we have lost.

This is all hopefully in the first year or so. So, to be continued...:D
I like that first year!!!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Then I could tell everyone that I went to the same High School as the President of the United States.

P.S. Ron Paul and I went to the same high school.
Did he get better grades?
:D
(I'm just messin' with ya.)

eameece

Kennedy was assassinated Nov 22, 1963, not 1961

And Lincoln in 1865, not 1861. And Harding in 1923, not 1921, and FDR in 1945, not 1941.

The pattern was, whoever was elected president in a zero year and inaugurated in the next year during the conjunction, died while still in office, from 1841 to 1961, with a close call in 1981.

The point is, Paul and others are safe from assassination, because the pattern no longer applies. Unless, of course, a new pattern appears.

But no such pattern is as powerful in this kind of matter as the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction. It will continue to make itself felt in a similar way in American history.

eameece

Given that one in five presidential terms start in years that ends in 1, and they occur every 20 years, and also that almost one in four presidents have been inaugurated in those years, statistically you'd expect a lot of party changes and major reversals in those years. This is mere coincidence, and it works by finding the pattern after the events have already happened. You can't really use it to predict future events with any certainty.

No, not certainty; noone can use astrological predictions to claim "certainty." But it gives good indications. The Jupiter-Saturn conjunction, even apart from deaths in office, has indicated a major shift in party and/or policy. Kennedy's "let us begin," and Reagan's (counter) "revolution," are two stark examples. So was Bush's reversal of Clinton to go back to Reaganism, and the new neo-con imperialism. (Clinton, on the other hand, made only window-dressing changes to Reagan's policies). The 1941 example is quite profound; the start of the whole military-industrial complex. "Back to normalcy" in 1921. The progressive era with TR's accession. And so on all-the-way back.

The Reagan and Kennedy examples are especially instructive. Reagan's Reaganomics speech (quoted in the Rachel Maddow video I keep posting) was delivered on the very day of the exact conjunction; Kennedy's inaugural speech just a few weeks before the exact date.

The only question remains, since the exact cycle between conjunctions is actually a bit less than 20 years long, now that it has shifted back into the election year itself, what will this mean for American history, and when these shifts occur? stay tuned and watch what happens in the year 20-20.

Minor rhythms also appear from time to time. You can see a 60-year parallel between TR and Kennedy-Johnson, and between Pearl Harbor and 9-11, as well as the reactionary laissez-faire of Harding-Coolidge and Ronald Reagan, who put up a picture of Coolidge in a prominent place in the White House. What happens in 2020 may indeed gratify the hopes of progressives!
(the conjunction returns to the same sign, or shifts into the next one, every 60 years; for example, 1901 and 1961 in Capricorn, 1921 in Virgo/1981 in Libra, 1941 and 2000 in Taurus, 2020 in Aquarius, etc.)

One bold prediction I might make, is that some centuries from now, the date of presidential terms will shift to coincide with the conjunction; that is, if we still have presidents of the United States by then.

This Jupiter-Saturn pattern applies everywhere; these years are a major shift in the direction and fortunes of the establishment. In early and pre-modern times, they frequently coincided with dynastic changes and assassinations as well. Queen Elizabeth's death and Henry IV in France are two well-known examples. Et Caesar, too.

Revolutions, though, are another cycle. One that is in force these days.

Being an astrologer for years now, I have enjoyed my privileged position of knowing a lot (not all) of what was going to happen. All I have to do is sit back and watch history unfold as I knew it would. Find my blog listed here for more info.

Last edited:

Cleekster

Because our laws were based on God's word,......

but in order to understand the constitution, you have to know about the men that wrote it (they were Christians, not dopers).
Unitarian Christians at best for the most part......but wait, didn't they refer to God as Creator and Providence......how DEISTIC of them.....um...i mean heretical.

nice try Theocrat.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

but in order to understand the constitution, you have to know about the men that wrote it (they were Christians, not dopers).

Unitarian Christians at best for the most part......but wait, didn't they refer to God as Creator and Providence......how DEISTIC of them.....um...i mean heretical.

nice try Theocrat.

For the SECOND time; why don't you re-open this thread? I love talking about the Christianity of the Founding Fathers, and the Christian nation that they helped create.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78375

Cleekster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

For the SECOND time; why don't you re-open this thread? I love talking about the Christianity of the Founding Fathers, and the Christian nation that they helped create.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78375
the Neo-Roman empire is NOT a Christian nation....it is a nation founded on the belief of a divine Creator, and the natuaral laws therof, whose founders happened to agree with the moral principles which are attributed to Jesus but can be found in many other Religous views(in one form or another) some of which predate Christianity.

the original seal of the Neo-Roman Empire(a/k/a Amarxica) was going to have Moses and the Cross, etc... but it was shot down as being too specific to one particular religous view.

ACW, you mention our "Christian" Nation as often as you can work it in and as far as i can tell you aren't a Unitarian or a Deist which most of the founder's were so you are implying that the Orthodox view is the one espoused by most/all of the founders,no?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I imagine the dope smoking Paulbots are happy: since Rick Santorum dropped out, Paul has gone from #4 to #3 in popularity.
He got the 2nd most delegates in yesterday's 5 states. :banana:

That would not be a good thing at all, IMO. I would hope, however, that Israel would do what is necessary to prevent that.

They may be small, but they are tough.

Israel would not go away if Paul were President.