toldailytopic: If you voted for Obama, do you regret it?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
but WE, the ones who know better,

have plenty of regret

i sometimes wonder if all the natural disasters this nation is experiencing has to do with God's wrath against ...
You can drop the username now, Bachmann. Everyone knows who you are...:plain:

But BHO will likely never have to worry about being hit with one of those disasters...

the devil only attacks those he doesn't already have
And stop staring like that...it's eerie. :noid:

rexlunae

i sometimes wonder if all the natural disasters this nation is experiencing has to do with God's wrath against ... primarily abortion and those who support it.

But BHO will likely never have to worry about being hit with one of those disasters...

the devil only attacks those he doesn't already have

Wait. You suggest that the natural disasters are God's wrath. And then you say that Obama doesn't need to worry about getting hit because the Devil doesn't strike his own. So, you think God and the Devil are the same person? Or are you just so confused you don't know what you're saying anymore?

some other dude

chrys asked "so what religious beliefs do you fear the most? "

moondog replied "Those that mix with politics"

some other dude offered an example of religious beliefs that mix with politics "My religious beliefs tell me that murder is wrong"

moondog replied "...the point stands"

So you fear the religious belief that murder is wrong.

amirite?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I think most people have answered regarding voting for Obama in the general election. what about the primaries? If you voted for him for the Democrat nomination, would you do that again?

some other dude

I think most people have answered regarding voting for Obama in the general election. what about the primaries? If you voted for him for the Democrat nomination, would you do that again?

What, you're asking them to double down on stupid? :chuckle:

rexlunae

Well, who else could have won that would have been better? Hillary? No thanks. Edwards? He'd certainly be an easy target, considering. Kucinich? Nope.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Well, who else could have won that would have been better? Hillary? No thanks. Edwards? He'd certainly be an easy target, considering. Kucinich? Nope.

I would think Hillary was the next best option. What do you like about Obama over her?

rexlunae

I would think Hillary was the next best option. What do you like about Obama over her?

I don't think she ever thinks of anyone but herself. Not really what I look for in a world leader. And I thought she ran the kind of campaign that deserved to lose.