toldailytopic: Most memorable events of 2011.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We had two new babies born into our family...

Great granddaughter Olivia Hannah (#9)

and

Great grandson Damien Michael (#10)

Memories for a life time.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We had two new babies born into our family...

Great granddaughter Olivia Hannah (#9)

and

Great grandson Damien Michael (#10)

Memories for a life time.
Grandchildren are wonderful!

I remember telling my kids beforehand that I would be one of those grandmother's who spoil!
If they ask me for a pony, they are getting a pony!

None of them have asked for a pony ..... yet.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you implying that a level 7 nuclear accident isn't one of the most memorable events of 2011? :AMR:

Memorable maybe because it was on CNN 24/7 for a few weeks. As for being a news story of some importance, it was rather lame. :idunno:

elohiym

Try responding to what I actually said rather than what you wish I'd said. :up:

I am. You said:

As for [Fukushima] being a news story of some importance, it was rather lame. :idunno:

So I'm asking ... Was Chernobyl a rather lame and unimportant event, too, in your opinion?

If you answer "no" then you need to explain why one event is a "news story of some importance" and the other isn't. :)

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm surprised that a little radiation and two deaths is more memorable an event than say a tsunami and 12,000 deaths. But that's just me. :idunno:

Arthur Brain

I didn't know that you lived in Massachusetts drbrumley (and you're right, that kind of marriage "doesn't qualify").

Great Scott!

ASC comes up with a sexually suggestive slur against another poster, unprecedented! :shocked:

That's gotta be a memorable moment on here?!

:plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Great Scott!

ASC comes up with a sexually suggestive slur against another poster, unprecedented! :shocked:

That's gotta be a memorable moment on here?!

It's just some good old fashioned mockery of a Libertarian Arthur.

If he can push the agenda that ruins lives, the least he can do is handle a little internet contempt from the likes of me.

Speaking of marriage Arthur: Have you met Mr. Right yet?

elohiym

I'm surprised that a little radiation and two deaths is more memorable an event than say a tsunami and 12,000 deaths. But that's just me. :idunno:

Did I say it was a "more memorable event" than the tsunami? No.

Try responding to what I actually said rather than what you wish I'd said, hypocrite.