toldailytopic: The first ever tol daily topic is: the tol daily topic! Do you like th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
toldailytopic: The first ever tol daily topic is: the tol daily topic! Do you like the idea? :D

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new Topic of the Day.

Son of Jack

I think it is a great idea. I hope it will help decrease the number of repeat threads. Several months ago there were multiple (and by multiple I mean way too many) threads on evolution and creation. Maybe this can serve as a way to correct that sort of thing.:idunno:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think it is a great idea. I hope it will help decrease the number of repeat threads. Several months ago there were multiple (and by multiple I mean way too many) threads on evolution and creation. Maybe this can serve as a way to correct that sort of thing.:idunno:
Good point.

We need something to keep the topics fresh and changing.

I hope this helps.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I feel the same way about a lot of the theology threads ;P
That's the cool thing about the Topic of the Day. One day it might be a heavy theological topic, the next day it might be a current events topic, the next day it might be something totally vague such as "the color blue", there will be no limit to the range of topics and we are hoping that all the TOL members "chime in", regardless of the topic.

Flipper

I'm all for it. It will be interesting to see what works.

Will there be any attempt to keep it on topic, or will you just watch and see where it goes?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm all for it. It will be interesting to see what works.

Will there be any attempt to keep it on topic, or will you just watch and see where it goes?
For the most part.... we'll just sorta let it go wherever it goes. Unless of course somebody is intentionally hijacking an interesting conversation just for the sake of being a jerk.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Should I add new topics at night around midnight or in the morning?

I might just do it whenever I can but what do you think would be the optimal time?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
A good idea, too many posts are silly and without substance, or just repeated of what has already been argued here. Any help would be appreciated.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
toldailytopic: The first ever tol daily topic is: the tol daily topic! Do you like the idea? :D

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new Topic of the Day.

when do you plan to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.