toldailytopic: What are some things you like to do to get away from it all and relax?

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Move away and disappear after having most of my mind erased. Thats sounds pretty good to me right now.

That shouldn't take much effort, it's nearly blank already.

As for my own leisurely proclivities, TOL, some games, either learning something casual like US geography or memorising the silly parts of the periodic table... I remember when I used to go to college and my girlfriend would call me and see how fast I could answer maths questions, it made the walk a little more interesting.

I used to draw and design stuff quite a lot for a hobby, but I haven't really done so in a while, I think I'm going to make a huge 3D pirate ship today... the texturing is so dull.

I think the one that I'd share with everyone, yet I don't think anybody has mentioned it... eating or cooking, both are wonderful and relaxing.

Sometimes I visit the most strange websites:

Another fan of barenakedIslam, I see. Are those photos from the Israeli News Agency?

Other times I just sit with my dog and cuddle him, or I stroke the cat with my foot (I'm mildly allergic to it, it doesn't seem to mind).

I don't have any drug addictions to take up my time, alas I may be addicted to the internet and chocolate.

I think the most enjoyable thing you can do with your time is to find someone intelligent and interesting to talk to, (especially if they're attractive). Oh, and then there's the shower... I spend an unhealthy amount of time in the shower because it helps me think about my writing.

Thank God, life is beautiful.

TruthSetsFree

I go sit in the Real Presence of Christ in the Catholic Church

There, everything looks different... and anxiety and depression disappear...

because Jesus couldn't care less about most of what is going on in the world... .except insofar as it affects people's salvation...