toldailytopic: What is the biggest hurdle you have had to overcome in your life?

yeshuaslavejeff

is any hurdle bigger than separation from YHWH the CREATOR ???

no man other than Y'shua has been able to do anything about it.
(and those who trust Y'shua's Faithfulness, Yhwh's Plan for Redemption from the total perversity and wickedness and idolatry of all the religions).

i.e. everything is life, is loss, compared to the surpassing great knowledge of Salvation in Christ Jesus !!! YES ! HIS WAY !

the great danger is , people may think because they conquered other hurdles in their lives(they think they did anyway), that they will be all right with God some day ..... that's NOT what HIS WORD SAYS. EVERYONE IS LOST in sin and trespasses, in evil and wicked ways, until and unless they are PURCHASED BY THE BLOOD OF Y'SHUA !!!
HE and HE ALONE is the WAY to be RESTORED TO LIFE, TO YHWH, to TRUTH. Then, IN HIM, we may proceed to live fully a life glorifying HIM and doing the good works that were PREPARED FOR US TO DO . (prepared BEFORE THE CREATION OF THE EARTH !) (go read it! find it! it is extraordinarily LIFE BREATHED BY GOD HIMSELF !!! )

What is the biggest hurdle you have had to overcome in your life?

yeshuaslavejeff

take digestive enzymes, as many as needed. no pain lasts more than an hour when you get one that actually works (like bromelain)... over 50 years this has been true, but it can't be pateneted so the drug lords won't tell you nor allow it officially.

Add constant spinal pain.
And old age problems.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My daughter's death ... since then, all other hurdles seem miniscule by comparison.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The world was reconciled to God through the Lord Jesus Christ before I was even born, so no. The biggest obstacle is the forces of darkness that control people on the left.

rougueone

Coming to the reality of " Death to Self". This proved a critical point in my life to understand that deep intimacy with Jesus, requires I am no longer mine. My desires are to remain buried at the cross. Daily, hourly, minute by minute I must keep my desires buried so that Holy Spirit can move me , place me, and work through me.
" Do I love Jesus more than myself".....

rougueone

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for May 28th, 2013 05:00 AM

toldailytopic: What is the biggest hurdle you have had to overcome in your life?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

In this moment, the greatest challenge I have is
How does one add to the reputation of another ?
Thanks