toldailytopic: What role do good works play in ones standing with God?

Status
Not open for further replies.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I know!

The tree of Roman Catholicism! They are idolaters and practice Baal worship!

(On a side note - Chrysostom and his one liners are SO LAME and SO OLD. Does he think its funny?)

Catholics have many errors, but they do not worship Baal. Are you familiar with their Christology? Check the Catholic Encyclopedia for their orthodox stance on worship of the triune God.

Butterfly

Catholics have many errors, but they do not worship Baal. Are you familiar with their Christology? Check the Catholic Encyclopedia for their orthodox stance on worship of the triune God.

:eek:

jp2_mon.jpg

Here we go again. Rodgulz, the Ecumenical. Are you familiar that they worship the sunburst host and claim that Jesus Christ is physically inside of that host (transubstantiation) and they bow before it and worship it?

William, you truly need to step back and check yourself. You are doing the bidding of Satan. You are truly, truly a dangerous man.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
:eek:

jp2_mon.jpg

Here we go again. Rodgulz, the Ecumenical. Are you familiar that they worship the sunburst host and claim that Jesus Christ is physically inside of that host (transubstantiation) and they bow before it and worship it?

William, you truly need to step back and check yourself. You are doing the bidding of Satan. You are truly, truly a dangerous man.

Transubstantiation/Mass are grievous errors, but not tantamount to worshipping Baal (who does that anymore?) or Satan. Are Lutherans worshipping Molech because they believe in consubstantiation instead of our Zwinglian view?

As wrong as they are, they do not think they are Baal crackers, but that they are worshipping Jesus as God.

I do not condone Catholic error, but I will not lie about their beliefs that are biblical (trinity, virgin conception, Deity of Christ, etc.).

I suppose you think the Pope or Obama is the Antichrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.