toldailytopic: Where on earth would you want the next catastrophic comet to hit and w

fool

Hall of Fame
He's pretty reliable for saving the day.

That could be Die Hard Five!
McClain could go with his ex wife to a space station on Christmas and have to destroy an asteroid with a drill in a pyramid.
With Milla Jojavich shooting zombies.
And Kevin Bacon in there some where.

GuySmiley

A big one should hit Nevada/Utah, close enough to make the beach less than an hour drive from Denver.

IMJerusha

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for February 27th, 2013 06:00 AM

toldailytopic: Where on earth would you want the next catastrophic comet to hit and why?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Maybe on the Taliban headquarters? Or like what Nori said. Either one would be good.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Washington DC..And don't ask. I am with Ebenz on this one.

Granite

Hall of Fame
In the spirit of not taking the question seriously...

Yankee Stadium would be nice but MetLife Stadium would be sweeter.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for February 27th, 2013 06:00 AM

toldailytopic: Where on earth would you want the next catastrophic comet to hit and why?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

LOL this should be good.

I guess I'd pick the most U.S hating terrorist type place I could find.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
No man.
We would like come together, and blow up the asteroid.
And then all the friends we made while we were working together to blow up the asteroid would still be our friends.
And then we would have a party.

Your answer is way better, I like guysmiley's too. :)

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Great.

Blow apart the antarctic ice shelves, raise the sea level several feet with tsunamis spreading radially throughout the southern hemisphere, and kill all the penguins.

genuineoriginal

You think they are US hating terrorists? Please tell me you're being satirical - I don't think I could even begin to fathom the level of idiocy required to say that seriously.

They are either US hating eco-terrorists, or very greedy liberal capitalists who want to gain wealth by destroying the US economy (ala George Soros). Take your pick.