Torture Christians!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

Fight and slay the pagans (that would be Christians who hate their false god) wherever you find them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war (Sura 9:5).

Fight in the way of Allah . . . and slay them [the unbelievers] wherever you find them and drive them out . . . and fight them until . . . religion is for Allah (Sura 2:190-193).

Allah orders Muslims to terrorize non-Muslims on his behalf: “Strike terror (into the hearts of ) the enemies of Allah and your enemies” (Sura 8:60). Allah then assures his followers that he will assist them: “I will instill terror into the hearts of unbelievers. Smite them above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them. It is not you who slay them, it is Allah” (Sura 8:12, 17).

What a beautiful religion we have in Islam. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Agape4Robin

Freak said:
Fight and slay the pagans (that would be Christians who hate their false god) wherever you find them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war (Sura 9:5).

Fight in the way of Allah . . . and slay them [the unbelievers] wherever you find them and drive them out . . . and fight them until . . . religion is for Allah (Sura 2:190-193).

Allah orders Muslims to terrorize non-Muslims on his behalf: “Strike terror (into the hearts of ) the enemies of Allah and your enemies” (Sura 8:60). Allah then assures his followers that he will assist them: “I will instill terror into the hearts of unbelievers. Smite them above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them. It is not you who slay them, it is Allah” (Sura 8:12, 17).

:Clete: :Grizzly: :jeffrson: :sibbie: :box: Bring 'em on!!!!! :ha:

If you believe their god (Allah) is false, how can you hate Allah? You can't hate what you don't believe exists...

Freak

If you believe their god (Allah) is false, how can you hate Allah? You can't hate what you don't believe exists...
Allah exists, exists as a demon disguising as a false god called Allah. Get it?

Freak

Please comment on the first post. The concern I have for their hatred for Christians?

fool

Hall of Fame
All the Muslims aren't doing that.
Many are our allies, citezens and soldiers.

fool

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Yet on what grounds could Islam condemn those that do these awful things?
On what grounds do Christians condem Hate crimes against sinners such as homos and witchs?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
fool said:
On what grounds do Christians condem Hate crimes against sinners such as homos and witchs?
A crime against a homo or a witch by any individual is condemened by the Bible.

Anyone who wrongly takes the law into their own hands is evil.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now please answer my question that I had asked you.

On what grounds could Islam condemn those that do these awful things?

fool

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
A crime against a homo or a witch by any individual is condemened by the Bible.

Anyone who wrongly takes the law into their own hands is evil.
Isn't the Law just a collection of induvidual wills?

fool

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Now please answer my question that I had asked you.

On what grounds could Islam condemn those that do these awful things?
On what grounds does anyone condem anything?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Freak said:

Despite the Koran saying this, history has shown that Christians and non-Muslims have lived under Muslim ruled while not being forced to practice Islam. Granted, the non-muslims were, for the most part, second class citizens, but it is far from Muslims slaying them all.

Kevin

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
kmoney said:
Despite the Koran saying this, history has shown that Christians and non-Muslims have lived under Muslim ruled while not being forced to practice Islam. Granted, the non-muslims were, for the most part, second class citizens, but it is far from Muslims slaying them all.

Kevin
Yet that would only indicate they (Islamic nations) are not respecting their "holy" instruction, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.