Tortured priest gives terrorists sex advice

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Only i didnt give an interpretation or an opinion, i quoted the bible itself. The bible calls you a false teacher that denies the purchase of believers by His blood.
I quote the Bible myself, to argue for taking other contradictory traditions seriously.

Jesus did not believe in a blood sacrifice for sin. Neither did John the Baptizer.

Paul and the writer of the Gospel of John did. And Anselm of Canterbury worked out all the fine points of this theology some 900 years after the crucifixion.

I will be more than happy to quote the Bible. It is a complex weave of remembered history, theologies, traditions, myths and legends.
These different genres are also interpretations.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
The term "ransom for many" says nothing about a blood sacrifice for sin. It has to do with the payment given to captors to release a captive in the first century.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Your "disagreement" denies the mode of salvation and goes against scripture.

Hebrews 9:22 And according to the Law, one may almost say, all things are cleansed with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

2 Peter 2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves.

Acts 20:28 "Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

1 Corinthians 6:20 For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
The
Greek word for "ransom" is lutron. It refers to a payment of money, not a blood sacrifice for sin. It is the payment made to release a person from captivity.