Tribal barbarians take to the streets again

marke

The wimpy Minnesota governor once again played into the deranged mindsets of BLM barbarians by essentially apologizing to them for the shooting of a black suspect who was endangering lives in the process of violently resisting arrest. Now Minnesotans must suffer again the abuses these savages will inflict due to their misunderstanding of right and wrong.

marke

no, exactly the opposite. Marke is the racist here
Deluded democrat racists typically accuse Christians and conservatives of being racist because that lie has been perpetuated by democrats since the 1960s when the devils discovered how effective it was at deluding simple-minded voters into voting democrat.

chair

Deluded democrat racists typically accuse Christians and conservatives of being racist because that lie has been perpetuated by democrats since the 1960s when the devils discovered how effective it was at deluding simple-minded voters into voting democrat.
I'm not deluded, a Democrat, or a devil. You used the term "Tribal" in a negative way, Tsk tsk.

marke

I'm not deluded, a Democrat, or a devil. You used the term "Tribal" in a negative way, Tsk tsk.
I consider the democrat barbarians a tribe of savage rebels opposed to God and good government. You can call them what you like.

Gary K

Banned
no, exactly the opposite. Marke is the racist here
LOL. That's so ridiculous it's not funny. To point out the illegal behavior of a group that is proud of breaking the law and destroying other people's property isn't racist. It's called reality. They committed their crimes in front of cameras and many witnesses. It's no different than pointing out that the Hell's Angels are a criminal organization that commits murder and traffics in narcotics.

Too bad you can't distinguish reality from make believe.