Trucking!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
When you're getting ready for a date and you notice a pimple that wasn't there 5 minutes ago

IMG_20220601_103751.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:D And THAT ladies and gentlemen is why you never cruise your bike next to a semi...Besides the fact he could, like, squash you like a bug I mean. :unsure:
That one is on the outside.There's three other side walls in that picture that aren't visible.

When I had my bike I never lingered passing trucks. I would fly past them, assuming that the small target I presented to a radar gun would be lost in the mass of the truck behind me

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
That one is on the outside.There's three other side walls in that picture that aren't visible.

When I had my bike I never lingered passing trucks. I would fly past them, assuming that the small target I presented to a radar gun would be lost in the mass of the truck behind me
Yeop!...I've got the same philosophy. Lingering next to a truck is nothing but asking to die.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Yeop!...I've got the same philosophy. Lingering next to a truck is nothing but asking to die.
"Always ride like every other motorist is always going to suddenly try to kill you, and you should be OK." Or something like that. In terms of truck tire blowouts, amend, to say ride like every other object is always going to suddenly try to kill you.

I was driving next to a flatbed trailer truck with a load and we were going around a right hand turn in the highway, he was on my right. I hit my brakes so if his load let loose I wouldn't find out about it the hard way.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I'm hoping in the next year or so to be able to get one of these. It's a single year model that Honda made in 1983.

View attachment 3543
:) I've always had a weird soft-spot for these....Now the name refers to a scooter. :rolleyes:

Almost as mortifying as when S&W started referring to a little plastic .380 by the "Bodyguard" name rather than my favorite shrouded-hammer J-Frame. :cautious:

I'm too old.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
It's like a cutaway museum exhibit: Sign: What's inside those trailer truck tires?

Surprise! Nothing!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned