Trump 2024?

way 2 go

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

According to data from OpenSea, at time of writing, the collection’s trading volume is 900 ETH, or about $1.08 million. Its floor price is about 0.19 ETH, or about $230 – more than double the original price of $99.
Of course the Trump cult clamored to buy something from Trump that has literally no intrinsic value other than the price they choose to pay for it themselves. That isn't surprising at all. But an intelligent person would ask why "Trump the billionaire" would need to drum up quick cash in such a tawdry manner as this:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Everyone from Steve Bannon and Michael Flynn to Ben Shapiro and Tim Pool has been trashing Trump for his recent NFT cash grab. It's difficult for me to see how Trump can recover from this:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Everyone from Steve Bannon and Michael Flynn to Ben Shapiro and Tim Pool has been trashing Trump for his recent NFT cash grab. It's difficult for me to see how Trump can recover from this:
Maybe Trump was signaling he's getting closer to playing the Trump card.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
This post is for you, @marke! Trump the Groomer held a gala at Mar-A-Lago a few days ago to celebrate--of all things--the passage of the Respect for Marriage Act! Speaking at the event, Trump stated:

“We are fighting for the gay community, and we are fighting and fighting hard,” the former president and 2024 candidate said. “With the help of many of the people here tonight in recent years, our movement has taken incredible strides, the strides you’ve made here is incredible.”

@Jefferson, can you guess who else was in attendance at this pro-LGBTQ event? Kari Lake!

marke

Of course the Trump cult clamored to buy something from Trump that has literally no intrinsic value other than the price they choose to pay for it themselves. That isn't surprising at all. But an intelligent person would ask why "Trump the billionaire" would need to drum up quick cash in such a tawdry manner as this:

I am amazed that Trump is still standing after all the unjust venomous assaults he has had to endure from the left and those who do not want to incur the displeasure of the left.

marke

America, especially American democrats, are being schooled in the finer delusions promoted by fake currency promoters and political donors like Sam Bankman-Fried.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
America, especially American democrats, are being schooled in the finer delusions promoted by fake currency promoters and political donors like Sam Bankman-Fried.
You love to condemn Democrats, but you never seem to say anything about the very Satanic RINOs. Why is that?

marke

You love to condemn Democrats, but you never seem to say anything about the very Satanic RINOs. Why is that?

I do not approve of demented RINOs who support abortion, sexual immorality and perversion, racist indoctrination, Marxism, state oppression of religious freedom, state violations of the 2nd amendment, and so forth.

marke

One thing you'll never hear a true MAGA say is, "Both sides make some good points."

I really have to question @Jefferson's MAGA credentials at this point.
Whose side is God on, the left or the right? Neither, as shown in Joshua 5:

10 And the children of Israel encamped in Gilgal, and kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the month at even in the plains of Jericho.

11 And they did eat of the old corn of the land on the morrow after the passover, unleavened cakes, and parched corn in the selfsame day.

12 And the manna ceased on the morrow after they had eaten of the old corn of the land; neither had the children of Israel manna any more; but they did eat of the fruit of the land of Canaan that year.

13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?

14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?

15 And the captain of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.

The Lorde is on God's side and those who are not on God's side are in the devil's camp of the enemies of God.