Trump authored a Lovely Picture Book

Skeeter

Banned
Will you purchase a copy of this coffee table book of Trump's Presidency? Should he donate the proceeds to charity? Why didn't he author a book with actual content? He wrote the captions and includes some jabs at rivals. Was that a nice move? Do you think he can put together a coherent paragraph? I myself will hold off and wait for the pop-up book.

Arthur Brain

Will you purchase a copy of this coffee table book of Trump's Presidency? Should he donate the proceeds to charity? Why didn't he author a book with actual content? He wrote the captions and includes some jabs at rivals. Was that a nice move? Do you think he can put together a coherent paragraph? I myself will hold off and wait for the pop-up book.

What an insult to coffee tables...

Skeeter

Banned
_108619343_hi056250355.jpg

I wonder if this pic made the cut. It is my favorite as it is one of the most representative examples of Trump's leadership style.

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I hope it has this picture showing the difference in courage between Trump and Obama at the North Korean DMZ.

Obama-vs-Trump-at-the-DMZ-Twitter-image-via-@EricTrump-300x215.png

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump never really wanted to be elected. He couldn't resist the opportunity for a money grab and of course a wish to show off.

trump-obama-meet-2016-ap_16315642093769.jpg
So true. The difference being every Democrat is groomed as an evil person before they are allowed to run while the Republicans are so stupid as to let Trump run.

marke

Obama also had to mop up some statements he wrote in a book before unrepentant domestic terrorist Bill Ayers introduced him to the political world from his house in Chicago.
It turned out claiming to have been born in Kenya was problematic for future plans of the democrat party.

Obama's former literary agency misidentified his birthplace as Kenya while trying to promote the then-Harvard Law grad as an author in 1991.

According to a promotional booklet produced by the agency, Acton & Dystel, to showcase its roster of writers, Obama was "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

Skeeter

Banned
It turns out Trump used the photos of Whit House Photographer after asking her to delay her own book. She gets no royalties for Trumps book. Unlike previous Presidents, Trump was reluctant to allow candid shots of himself to be taken.