Trump finally fires James Comey

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

- horribly

- disgraceful

-"this is what the mob does!"

- if you're innocent ...

This is nothing more than "intojoy's" obvious attempt to divert attention away from Flynn's decision to take the 5th - a topic that, given Trump's past comments, subverts their own agenda!

Loved it

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

glorydaz

"If you're innocent, why are you taking the fifth amendment?"
- Donald J. Trump

Obviously Trump never thought that less than a year later, one of his own would be taking the 5th!

Comey wants to testify to the Senate Committee on the record and in public - the President's choice for National Security Advisor, has chosen to take the opposite approach by pleading the 5th when asked to testify before the same committee!

Given their past comments about those taking the 5th, Trump and his supporters have no shame!

That was before the Dems got all obsessed and insane in their Trump Derangement.

Who could have predicted the walking dead would begin targeting anyone with ties to Trump?

exminister

Somethings we have learned from Trumps overseas trip:
1) He loves the Muslims (9/11 terrorist - most from Saudia Arabia). Protestors are killed so he can be happy in that bubble.
2) Takes credit for the 110B in arms given to Saudia Arabia as if it was his doing. Prior year it was 115B
3) Melanie can't bear his touch
4) Can only critisize loyal allies publicly. Pay up Nato allies. Putin proud.
5) Pushes his way into photo op dissing Montenegro PM. Smug, entitled look. Wouldn't do that to Saudia king where he bowed and curtsied. Wouldn't do that to Putin.

exminister

You are so narrow in your thinking that you cannot see the forest for the trees. You will vote for a highly immoral man just to play your couple of notes. Government is more than that, snowflake. If your type were not so sensitive you could persuade and be persuaded. Such a loon.

LOL, I lost any flakes when I joined the Marine Corps in 1968. Have you ever served anyone other than yourself ?

Why do you melt now then?

Only in your hallucinations.

When you melted, snowflake.