Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Poms are morons.

Next they'll be debating whether Taiwan is a country. :dizzy:

This Charming Manc

Seriously bad reason to elect someone.

I think its a move that would pushes closer to europe.

and that is bad preferring the garlic munchers to the yanks :)

:plain: Nah....The true embarrassment would have been if you guys had done it and then we elected him.

....At least now if we elect him you guys can sort of just..:idunno:...Hold your noses or whatever.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Seriously bad reason to elect someone.

I don't know if you guys banning him would have helped his chances or not....I know that it might have (I'm not proud of that).

I think its a move that would pushes closer to europe.

and that is bad preferring the garlic munchers to the yanks :)

One way or another you're going to have to hold your noses. :)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The British Parliament set out Monday afternoon to debate a question that is often argued on this side of pond but has never before been taken up in the halls of Westminster: Is Donald Trump dangerous? Or is he merely a buffoon?

The man who would Make America Great Again, it turns out, has already done a great job of unifying Great Britain. Members of Parliament from across the political spectrum took turns insulting the American billionaire.

and how many of these nancy-boys in the british "parliament" ( :chuckle: ) are going to be able to vote against trump in the primary or the general election?

none

:mock:brit parlimentarians

This Charming Manc

The debate was not over who should vote for him.

But is he a hatemonging bigot who would be a danger to our country.

The answer was no, he is just a bit of a knob.

The end of the world not really, but I think you Americans should understand vote the imbecile in and you will cease to be leaders of the free world.

and how many of these nancy-boys in the british "parliament" ( :chuckle: ) are going to be able to vote against trump in the primary or the general election?

none

:mock:brit parlimentarians

This Charming Manc

Really ... I still think you are. Americans have a very different opinion of your foreign policy than the rest of the world does.

When Americans think you're weak you have influence and people listen to your leader, When Americans think your strong people don't pick fights with you but your influence wanes.

Clinton and Obama are by far the most influential presidents of recent years in terms of foreign policy

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Really ... I still think you are. Americans have a very different opinion of your foreign policy than the rest of the world does.

When Americans think you're weak you have influence and people listen to your leader, When Americans think your strong people don't pick fights with you but your influence wanes.

Clinton and Obama are by far the most influential presidents of recent years in terms of foreign policy

Yeah....While it's true I'd pay to have Slick Willie back again (didn't know how good we had it) you are not going to convince me that this is the case with Obama.....Unless you wish to make the case that influential foreign policy by design must harm The United States :nono:

This Charming Manc

No he wields softer power than most Americans realise, generates dialogue, gains consesus. America has much more influence with Europe than it did ion the bush years.

Putin is an arse at the moment. and the middle east is a mess, but neither are Obamas fault and its juts the hand we all need to play.

Europe wants to work with Obama and thinks it can, Europe doesn't want to work for any president, and when dealt with like that we back off.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
With Trump's "New York values", one would think that you Brits would give him a crown.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4592428&postcount=1466

If he
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
marries a
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
man they'll knight him.

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14] heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).