Trump Train...

Arthur Brain

Stop listening to fake news...

I've heard it directly out of Trump's own gob. Guy apparently can't get the difference between words such as "would" and "wouldn't" or did you miss the whole Helsinki conference and subsequent debacle? He's a national and global embarrassment and you're an absolute dope to think he's anything otherwise.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
artie whines:
I've heard it directly out of Trump's own gob. Guy apparently can't get the difference between words such as "would" and "wouldn't" or did you miss the whole Helsinki conference and subsequent debacle? He's a national and global embarrassment and you're an absolute dope to think he's anything otherwise.

and he's still a better president than hillary would have been :banana:

Apple7

You lefties still hung-up on Russia?

Got any new material?

Apple7

artie whines:

and he's still a better president than hillary would have been :banana:

Agreed.

Trump is changing the USA each and every day.....and the lefties can only dwell upon Russia and Trump's locker room talk....

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Why? It already derailed some time ago...

Trump%2Bcartoon_train.jpg

Arthur Brain

Got any new material?

I wouldn't expect anything 'more or less' from the resident troll but if you're just as thick to buy into Trump then knock yourself out. Your "president" is a bloody laughing stock and plenty conservatives have jumped from the chump train because of the ongoing trail of debris. Seriously, how dumb do you have to be to ignore all of this?

Hey, maybe you can't tell the difference between would and wouldn't either? Is that a thing with fawning Trump dopes? An inability to understand basic English and how words are used without a prompt?

:dunce:

:freak:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Of course ... we lefties are the patriots who are standing up for America. What's interesting is the GOP isn't bright enough to understand that at some point they will become the targets of election interference. The outrage from the right will be epic ...:cloud9: