Tulsi Gabbard announces she is leaving Democrat Party

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I think that besides those on the far right who are willfully or unwittingly deluded there are also some who know the election wasn't stolen, Jan 6 actually was an insurrection, etc. - but they don't care because they're not really patriots and they aren't interested in constitutional protections for anyone who's not in their white nationalist tribe. That's their long game.
Obama is white. Do you hate him as much as you seem to hate other whites?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I'm neither a Christian Nationalist or an "internationalist." You're presenting a false dilemma. You never did answer my question, though. Are you in agreement with the two examples I gave of conservatives gatekeeping or outright ignoring the Constitution. Are you in agreement with them?
Rights come from God. Which verse of Scripture causes you to believe in the right to vote?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Rights come from God. Which verse of Scripture causes you to believe in the right to vote?

1. Do you disagree with the tenets and/or goals of Christian Nationalism?

A study which was conducted in May 2022 showed that the strongest base of support for Christian nationalism comes from Republicans who identify as Evangelical or born again Christians.[51][52] Of this demographic group, 78% are in favor of formally declaring that the United States should be a Christian nation, versus only 48% of Republicans overall. Age is also a factor, with over 70% of Republicans from the Baby Boomer and Silent Generations supporting the United States officially becoming a Christian nation. According to Politico, the polling also found that sentiments of white grievance are highly correlated with Christian nationalism: "White respondents who say that members of their race have faced more discrimination than others are most likely to embrace a Christian America. Roughly 59% of all Americans who say white people have been discriminated against ... favor declaring the U.S. a Christian nation, compared to 38% of all Americans."[51][53]​
Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene has referred to herself as a Christian nationalist. Fellow congresswomen Lauren Boebert and Mary Miller have also expressed support for Christian nationalism.[54][55] Politician Doug Mastriano is a prominent figure in the fundamentalist Christian nationalist movement, and has called the separation of church and state a myth.[56][57]​
Andrew Torba, the CEO of the alt-tech platform Gab, supported Mastriano's failed 2022 bid for office,[58] in order to build a grass-roots Christian nationalist political movement to help "take back" government power for "the glory of God"; he has argued that "unapologetic Christian Nationalism is what will save the United States of America".[59][60] Torba is also a proponent of the great replacement conspiracy theory, and he has said that "The best way to stop White genocide and White replacement, both of which are demonstrably and undeniably happening, is to get married to a White woman and have a lot of White babies".[59] White nationalist Nick Fuentes has also expressed support for Christian nationalism.[61][62]​
Author Katherine Stewart has called the combined ideology and political movement of Christian nationalism "an organized quest for power" and she says that Florida governor Ron DeSantis has identified with and promoted this system of values in order to gain votes in his bid for political advancement.[63] Desantis, who has invoked Christian nationalist rhetoric,[51][64] has also endorsed the Evangelical Christian notion of "purity culture" and the mythology of "white innocence" while pushing laws such as the Stop W.O.K.E. act to combat so-called "woke indoctrination" in schools.[63] According to the Tampa Bay Times, DeSantis has also promoted a civics course for educators, which emphasized the belief that "the nation's founders did not desire a strict separation of state and church"; the teacher training program also "pushed a judicial theory, favored by legal conservatives like DeSantis, that requires people to interpret the Constitution as the framers intended it, not as a living, evolving document".[65][66][67][52]​
Some Christian nationalists also engage in spiritual warfare and they say militarized forms of prayers in order to defend and advance their beliefs and political agenda.[68] According to American Studies professor S. Jonathon O'Donnell: "A key idea in spiritual warfare is that demons don't only attack people, as in depictions of demonic possession, but also take control of places and institutions, such as journalism, academia, and both municipal and federal bureaucracies. By doing so, demons are framed as advancing social projects that spiritual warriors see as opposing God's plans. These include advances in reproductive and LGBTQ rights and tolerance for non-Christian religions (especially Islam)."[69]​

January 6 and beyond​

In the wake of the January 6 attack on the Capitol, the term "Christian nationalism" has become synonymous with white Christian identity politics, a belief system that asserts itself as an integral part of American identity overall.[59][70] The New York Times notes that historically, "Christian nationalism in America has ... encompassed extremist ideologies".[59][71] Critics have argued that Christian nationalism promotes racist tendencies, male violence, anti-democratic sentiment, and revisionist history.[72][73] Christian nationalism in the United States is also linked to political opposition to gun control laws and strong cultural support for the Second Amendment which protects the right to keep and bear arms.[74]​
Political analyst Jared Yates Sexton has said: "Republicans recognize that QAnon and Christian nationalism are invaluable tools" and that these belief systems "legitimize antidemocratic actions, political violence, and widespread oppression", which he calls an "incredible threat" that extends beyond Trumpism.[75]​

2. Do you disagree with the tenets and/or goals of the Seven Mountain Mandate?

The Seven Mountain Mandate, also Seven Mountains Mandate, 7M,[1] or Seven Mountains Dominionism,[2] is a conservative Christianmovement within Pentecostal and evangelical Christianity.[1][3]​

History

The movement is believed by its followers to have begun in 1975 with a purported message from God delivered to evangelicals Loren Cunningham, Bill Bright, and Francis Schaeffer ordering them to invade the "seven spheres" of society. The idea was not seriously considered until 2000 during a meeting between Cunningham and Lance Wallnau. The movement came to prominence after the 2013 publication of Lance Wallnau and Bill Johnson's Invading Babylon: The 7 Mountain Mandate.[4]​
The movement was generally supportive of the Presidency of Donald Trump with member Paula White becoming the president's spiritual advisor. White claimed that Trump "will play a critical role in Armageddon as the United States stands alongside Israel in the battle against Islam." In 2020 Charlie Kirk said "finally we have a president that understands the seven mountains of cultural influence" during a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference.[4]​

Theory

The Seven Mountain Mandate is part of dominionism.[5]​
Followers claim that the biblical base for the movement is derived from Revelation 17:1–18, wherein verse 9 reads, "And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains".[5] The seven areas which the movement believe control society and which they seek to control are family, religion, education, media, entertainment, business, and government.[5] They believe that their mission to take over the world is justified by Isaiah 2:2 "Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established on the top of the mountains."[4]​
Followers believe that by fulfilling the Seven Mountain Mandate they can bring about the end times.[4]​

7djengo7

the mythology of "white innocence"
Are you stupid enough to think that to be white is to be guilty of something? If so, guilty of what?

I looked up your idiotic phrase, "white innocence", and I found this stupidity:

I am the passenger in the car with my husband of nearly 30 years. He is Black; I am white, a historian who has spent....years of living with a Black man and raising two Black children

Notice that that mentally degenerate "academic", unnecessarily and incorrectly, yet deliberately and repeatedly capitalizes the adjective, "black":

• "He is Black"
  • "living with a Black man"
  • "raising two Black children"
  • etc.
Whereas she correctly leaves the adjective, "white", uncapitalized where it is unnecessary to capitalize it (which is everywhere except at the beginning of a sentence):
  • "I am white"
  • etc.
That arrogant, self-righteous commie fool wants people to not only believe that she feels guilty and hates herself for being white, but she even has the gall to want us to believe she is some sort of magnanimous benefactor to one or more black persons because she capitalizes her word, "black", whenever she uses it to refer to them! What a wally!

But notice also that she says she has been "raising two Black children". Why did she choose to say that, and choose to not say simply that she has been "raising two children"? She's even shamelessly using the children she claims to be raising, as props in her insane self-righteous leftard project of perpetual self-promoton! Now, if she is the biological mother of the children she claims she is raising, then those children are just as much white as they are black--like our 44th White POTUS, Barack Obama. Yet, we see that disgusting, self-serving, hypocrite hag deliberately referring to them only as "Black children", and never as "White children", nor even as "white children".

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Are you stupid enough to think that to be white is to be guilty of something? If so, guilty of what?
White people are guilty of being responsible for the ending of the practice of slavery which had been present in all cultures going back to pre-recorded history. Unfortunately this hasn't perpetuated into non-white cultures:

IMG_20230316_163326.jpg

Right Divider

Body part
Romans 14:14b - "But if someone believes it is wrong, then for that person it is wrong."
Rom 14:13-14 (AKJV/PCE)
(14:13) Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in [his] brother's way. (14:14) I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that [there is] nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him [it is] unclean.

You are a retarded moron who abuses the Bible.

7djengo7

if you believe that "to vote is contrary to Biblical morality and is anti-Scriptural," as you yourself put it,

I did not put anything as that. Those are not my words. You should stop lying about me. I did not say that, you wretch. You're not quoting my words. Here are my words, which you have not quoted:

to vote contrary to Biblical morality is anti-Scriptural

7djengo7

He called into question the right to vote.
No he didn't, you lying fool. @Jefferson called into question @annabenedetti:

And, lo and behold! she's not yet got around to answering him.

Also, since to vote Democrat is to vote against Biblical morality, a phrase such as "the right to vote Democrat" is not the name or a description of any right, just as a phrase such as "the right to do evil" is not the name or a description of any right.
And my response is
abject stupidity.