Twitter struggles to remain relevant

marke

Twitter has banned conservative voices and promoted leftist insanity because someone editing the site clearly has a stupid leftist bias driving their extremely bad and unconstitutional judgment and criminal edits.

Twitter argued that a free and open internet is "an essential human right in modern society," which many found to be comically hypocritical since the big tech platform is often accused of censoring conservative voices.

Its a filthy cesspool of hate. I know. The only joy I get there is catching a Biden tweet right out of the gate and spamming the tweet with FJB memes. LOL

way 2 go

Never twitted, never will
Its a filthy cesspool of hate. I know. The only joy I get there is catching a Biden tweet right out of the gate and spamming the tweet with FJB memes. LOL
I read twitter original comments but not signed up
but if you think twitter is bad now ...

@JackPosobiec
9h

They are trying to fully wokeify Twitter before the 2023 Congress is seated
Jack Dorsey leaving Twitter is bad, bad, bad for free speech
The wokes will be unleashed now
Great ride while it lasted, but all good things…

Twitter is set to get twice as bad real soon too according to Dan Bongino today on the radio.

The new president plans to do terrible things over there, all in advance of the elections..

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It just got worse. Quoting a tweet:
Black Twitter: makes a space called #MAYOMONKEYSGOTTAGO to applaud white genocide while simultaneously complaining about racism and inequality towards black people...

Sample of a disgusting tweet that is beyond racist and hate:
I like Andy. He caught so much crap exposing Antifa over the past couple years. I believe him well before I would believe anybody affiliated with any of the mainstream media.

ok doser

Caution: language

Random Asian guy targeted by racist Antifa idiots thinking that because all Asians look alike to them, this guy is Andy Ngo. And the morons try to blame him because he should have known that they're stupid racists.

And he is severely ticked off.

Spoiler

Last edited:

ok doser

Whoops - didn't mean to derail the Twitter thread. It's just that I had run across that YouTube video last night and wanted to put it somewhere - it's hilarious.

I just got a seven day ban on Twitter for three words: "Are You Retarded".

Some guy was commenting on Jussie Smollet and he referenced Rittenhouse and he said, "Oh, I supposed if Jussie had murdered two guys he'd be free."

I replied: Are you retarded?

In less that ten seconds a pop told be I was banned for seven days.

Now, a cursory perusal of Twitter will show all the vile, sick, nasty, evil hate and disease on there, but I got banned for asking "Are you retarded."

I see far far worse directed at every Republican there.

I am definitely targeted by Twitter as a conservative.

ok doser

Caution: language

Random Asian guy targeted by racist Antifa idiots thinking that because all Asians look alike to them, this guy is Andy Ngo. And the morons try to blame him because he should have known that they're stupid racists.

And he is severely ticked off.

Spoiler
I just revisited this YouTube video and was scrolling through the comments. They are hilarious 🤣

ok doser

I just got a seven day ban on Twitter for three words: "Are You Retarded".

Some guy was commenting on Jussie Smollet and he referenced Rittenhouse and he said, "Oh, I supposed if Jussie had murdered two guys he'd be free."

I replied: Are you retarded?

In less that ten seconds a pop told be I was banned for seven days.

Now, a cursory perusal of Twitter will show all the vile, sick, nasty, evil hate and disease on there, but I got banned for asking "Are you retarded."

I see far far worse directed at every Republican there.

I am definitely targeted by Twitter as a conservative.
I got banned on Facebook for using similar language, and in exchanges where the people attacking me were using much harsher and inflammatory language.

Meh

I grew to realize that Facebook (and Twitter) were largely populated with hypocritical retards, and that it would be foolish of me to expect anything else. It made unplugging from Facebook all that much easier when I did.