Two new stories of inappropriate touching by Trump, they did not "let him do it"

Tinark

Two new stories of inappropriate touching by Trump, they did not "let him do it"

More than three decades ago, when she was a traveling businesswoman at a paper company, Ms. Leeds said, she sat beside Mr. Trump in the first-class cabin of a flight to New York. They had never met before.

About 45 minutes after takeoff, she recalled, Mr. Trump lifted the armrest and began to touch her.

According to Ms. Leeds, Mr. Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt.

“He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere.”

She fled to the back of the plane. “It was an assault,” she said.

Ms. Crooks was a 22-year-old receptionist at Bayrock Group, a real estate investment and development company in Trump Tower in Manhattan, when she encountered Mr. Trump outside an elevator in the building one morning in 2005.

Aware that her company did business with Mr. Trump, she turned and introduced herself. They shook hands, but Mr. Trump would not let go, she said. Instead, he began kissing her cheeks. Then, she said, he “kissed me directly on the mouth.”

It didn’t feel like an accident, she said. It felt like a violation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html?_r=0

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Wait now for all the Trump apologists to show up and start spinning their version of the word 'consent.'

Or haggling about how much time has to go by before it doesn't matter any more.

Or that all guys act that way.

Tinark

Another creepy story:

On an April 11, 2005, airing of “The Howard Stern Show,” Donald Trump bragged about some of the special perks he enjoyed while he was owner of the Miss USA pageant. They came not in a locker room but a dressing room.

“I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else,” he said. “And you know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it.”

Stern replied, “You’re like a doctor.”

Trump responded: “Is everyone okay? You know they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

CNN broke the story of his Stern show comments.

CBS 2 Los Angeles did a little fact-checking and, guess what, this time, no Pinocchios. Tasha Dixon, Miss Arizona in 2001, told the TV station that Trump just came “waltzing in” while contestants were nude or half-nude as they changed into bikinis.

Separately, BuzzFeed News reported Wednesday that four women in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Trump walked into their dressing room while they were changing. Some were as young as 15, BuzzFeed reported.

Three spoke anonymously, and one allowed her name to be used. “I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,'” Mariah Billado, a former Miss Vermont Teen USA, told BuzzFeed.

Trump, she told BuzzFeed News, said “something like ‘Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.'”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-on-naked-contestants/?tid=pm_national_pop_b

Tinark

Wait now for all the Trump apologists to show up and start spinning their version of the word 'consent.'

Or haggling about how much time has to go by before it doesn't matter any more.

Or that all guys act that way.

Indeed, or they'll demonize all the women as lying Hillary supporters.

This could be the start of the flood gates opening. I'm sure this isn't the last of the stories that will come out before now and the election. It is also likely what the other Republicans were worried about, which is why they started breaking off their support of him.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Indeed, or they'll demonize all the women as lying Hillary supporters.

Or that the women wanted it. Asked for it, even. (I wonder how many male Trump supporters spend time on MGOW forums?)

This could be the start of the flood gates opening. I'm sure this isn't the last of the stories that will come out before now and the election. It is also likely what the other Republicans were worried about, which is why they started breaking off their support of him.

Except some of the Republicans are weaseling back. Don't know if they were pressured into it or if they're worried about keeping their seats.

commonsense

Funny how these women are coming out of the woodwork with 3 weeks before the election :think:
Trump's self-admitted inclination to sexually assault women has become an issue. Come on, he's been recorded bragging about his ability to sexually assault women because of his fame and wealth and get away with it. I can't believe your Lord Jesus Christ would register a vote for such a P.I.G.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump's self-admitted inclination to sexually assault women has become an issue. Come on, he's been recorded bragging about his ability to sexually assault women because of his fame and wealth and get away with it. I can't believe your Lord Jesus Christ would register a vote for such a P.I.G.
He's your Lord too - Trump is a good man !!

Tinark

Funny how these women are coming out of the woodwork with 3 weeks before the election :think:

Mitt Romney never had anyone coming forward with these kind of accusations, three weeks before the 2012 election or well before that. Trump has had plenty of other women make these claims even before the tape of him bragging about sexually assaulting women was released on Friday.

Why might that be?