uh oh canada :(

way 2 go

So maybe Cuomo was being pro-active? 🤔
its how the nazi's started their death program.

everyone wants to talk about Cuomo's sexual misconduct when it should be about his actions
that has lead to over 9000 people dying

nazi's as I understand it had little opposition when they started killing the "undesirables "

Screenshot_2021-03-12 Kate on Twitter.png

way 2 go

I don't listen to the CBC regularly anymore, it just got too depressing to listen to the news coverage of this. You'd think everybody was dying - it's too depressing to think of everybody dying just across the border.
cbc is a pointless government channel ,only ever watched Saturday night hockey & coaches corner

All those poor hosers.
take off eh

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So I listened to about a half minute of the CBC this morning and the lead story was that Ontario is shutting down for two weeks because of the massive surge of cases that threatens to overwhelm every life form on this planet and in the Galaxy apparently.

Then I turned it off and I felt much better. 😁

way 2 go

So I listened to about a half minute of the CBC this morning and the lead story was that Ontario is shutting down for two weeks because of the massive surge of cases that threatens to overwhelm every life form on this planet and in the Galaxy apparently.

Then I turned it off and I felt much better. 😁
I think it's 4 weeks
but then again it was 2weeks to flatten the curve that has lasted over a year

Gary K

Banned
I think it's 4 weeks
but then again it was 2weeks to flatten the curve that has lasted over a year
"Flattening the curve" has always been a con job. Why would anyone deliberately choose to make a pandemic last longer? It has to run it's course until natural immunity stops it. So, let it run it's natural course. The sooner it's done the sooner life goes on as it was previously. And now we've run lockdowns until our economy has collapsed, millions of people have had their jobs and businesses destroyed, and liberty has been crushed. If we aren't free to continue to feed ourselves and provide for ourselves and our families just how much liberty is there? How much liberty is there if the government can tell you that you can't talk to your own father, mother, and siblings? How much liberty is there if the government can tell you where you can and cannot take a vacation? None.

The only reason to "flatten the curve" is to extend the run of the infection and to destroy liberty for the longer the run lasts the more fear is generated and people will willingly give up their freedoms to tyrannical governments. That's the one and only reason for them.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So I hardly ever bother listening to the CBC anymore but I turned it on just now for a minute. It's this fluff piece by one of the CBC interviewers sympathetically interviewing Hunter Biden on what a horrible man Donald Trump was and how everybody should be sympathetic to Hunter Biden because he had an addiction and addictions are mental health problems and you have to be sympathetic to people with addictions and not hold them responsible for their behaviors or actions. And what a wonderful man his father (the rapist) is.

Not a single thing about the fact that his father is the head of one of the most corrupt political families that has ever existed, that Hunter corruptly enriched himself because of his association with his father, in Ukraine, in China.

No investigative journalism - just more leftist propaganda.

Good riddance CBC

Derf

So I hardly ever bother listening to the CBC anymore but I turned it on just now for a minute. It's this fluff piece by one of the CBC interviewers sympathetically interviewing Hunter Biden on what a horrible man Donald Trump was and how everybody should be sympathetic to Hunter Biden because he had an addiction and addictions are mental health problems and you have to be sympathetic to people with addictions and not hold them responsible for their behaviors or actions. And what a wonderful man his father (the rapist) is.

Not a single thing about the fact that his father is the head of one of the most corrupt political families that has ever existed, that Hunter corruptly enriched himself because of his association with his father, in Ukraine, in China.

No investigative journalism - just more leftist propaganda.

Good riddance CBC
That’s right! You have to be sympathetic to addicts, because it’s a mental health issue.

So CBC believes Hunter should be “suicided” in a flurry of sympathy, I guess.