uh oh USA

Derf

1340573_lbtx4y17sq6ler3_full.jpeg

View attachment 4445
Now we know the answer

way 2 go

Harvey missed how the devil would turn cities ablaze over the death of a junkie. Harvey missed de-criminalizing the ransacking of stores. Harvey missed turning boulevards into rows of pup tents mingled with human waste.

But he got what the plan was: to destroy America from within by turning the nation away from God. In my lifetime, we have gone from ending prayer in school to using the captured audiences in grade school to indoctrinate children into the Church of LGBT before they reach puberty. Under Reagan, we puzzled over why Johnny cannot read. Ah, the good old days. Now Johnny not only cannot read but he does not know whether he is a boy or a girl.

Paul Harvey tried to warn us about this in 1965, just as I am trying to do now.

Good Day.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

Harvey missed how the devil would turn cities ablaze over the death of a junkie. Harvey missed de-criminalizing the ransacking of stores. Harvey missed turning boulevards into rows of pup tents mingled with human waste.

But he got what the plan was: to destroy America from within by turning the nation away from God. In my lifetime, we have gone from ending prayer in school to using the captured audiences in grade school to indoctrinate children into the Church of LGBT before they reach puberty. Under Reagan, we puzzled over why Johnny cannot read. Ah, the good old days. Now Johnny not only cannot read but he does not know whether he is a boy or a girl.

Paul Harvey tried to warn us about this in 1965, just as I am trying to do now.

Good Day.
This was re-cast on his show sometimes in the early-mid 70's...I remember listening to it while I was feeding the cows as a boy. :unsure: