Ukraine Crisis

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Also, pretty sure the liberal media isn't pro-Nazi.
You haven't heard the liberal media's hero, Joe Biden, reference "the coming New World Order" the past few days? Do you actually think he was not referring to a Nazi world order?

Arthur Brain

The Nazis censored their political opponents. Sounds just like today's lefties. The Nazis were in favor of a large, all powerful, centralized government instead of a small, decentralized government. Again, sounds just like today's lefties.
Sounds like the Russian regime. You do realize they've censored all manner of media that criticizes this despicable invasion including several independent stations in the country itself right? Yet you're the one cheering them on...

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Sounds like the Russian regime. You do realize they've censored all manner of media that criticizes this despicable invasion including several independent stations in the country itself right? Yet you're the one cheering them on...
I'm not in favor of censorship in any country. Are you in favor of Alex Jones and Milo Yiannopoulos being censored?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Bush was a Reagan Rino.

My point is that politicians from both parties have been blathering about a "new world order" for many decades now. It means nothing.
Trump never spoke favorably about a new world order. Isn't that admirable?

Skeeter

Banned
The Nazis censored their political opponents. Sounds just like today's lefties. The Nazis were in favor of a large, all powerful, centralized government instead of a small, decentralized government. Again, sounds just like today's lefties.
The Nazis often didn't eat enough vegetables and forgot to brush their teeth. Stop making nonsensical off-center comparisons.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yes it is. Now it's your turn. Isn't it admirable of Trump that he never spoke favorably about a new world order?
I couldn't care less if Trump did or didn't. President Woodrow Wilson used the term "new world order" in reference to the formation of the League of Nations after World War I. It's not the spooky boogeyman we're all supposed to be afraid of that you're making it out to be: