Ukraine Crisis

marke

Speculation is already running rampant on Putin's response to Germany, expected to be in the form of either cutting off the gas supplies or a marked cost increase. This is why Germany has been hesitant.
Their economy can't survive without that energy.
Their population can't survive, especially in the winter, without that energy.
If Russia turns off the taps on the pipeline supplying Germany, German citizens will begin to die.
The disastrous effects of this war will reach deep into American pockets at the gas pumps, thanks to Biden's stupid delusions about global warming and what makes healthy economies grow.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The disastrous effects of this war will reach deep into American pockets at the gas pumps, thanks to Biden's stupid delusions about global warming and what makes healthy economies grow.
But but but ...

A psychologically disordered ninth-grader from Sweden with severe emotional issues claims that healthy economies are unimportant to those who believe the sky is falling and the world is going to end in 12 years.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Riho Terras (born 17 April 1967) is an Estonian politician and a former military officer who is serving as a member of the European Parliament since 1 February 2020. He was the Commander of the Estonian Defence Forces from 2011 to 2018. He was promoted to general in 2017.[1]
He was elected as a Member of the European Parliament in 2019 and took his seat after Brexit.[2]

2/7 Russians didn’t have a tactical plan. The war costs about $20 bln/day. There are rockets for 3-4 days at most, they use them sparingly. They lack weapons, the Tula and 2 Rotenberg plants can’t physically fulfil the orders for weapons. Rifles and ammo are the most they can do.

3/7 The next Russian weapons can be produced in 3-4 months – if even that. They have no raw materials. What was previously supplied mainly from Slovenia, Finland and Germany is now cut off.

4/7 If Ukraine manages to hold the Russians off for 10 days, then the Russians will have to enter negotiations. Because they have no money, weapons, or resources. Nevertheless, they are indifferent about the sanctions.

5/7 Alpha Spec Ops have been near Kyiv since the 18th February. The goal was to take Kyiv and instal a puppet regime. They are preparing provocations against innocent civilians – women and children – to sow panic. This is their trump card.

6/7 Russia’s whole plan relies on panic – that the civilians and armed forces surrender and Zelensky flees. They expect Kharkiv to surrender first so the other cities would follow suit to avoid bloodshed. The Russians are in shock of the fierce resistance they have encountered.

7/7 The Ukrainians must avoid panic! The missile strikes are for intimidation, the Russians fire them at random to “accidentally” hit residential buildings to make the attack look larger than it really is. Ukraine must stay strong and we must provide assistance! #StandWithUkraine

8/7 Spread this information so the world would realise how important it is to assist Ukraine right now and without hesitation! It is difficult for Russia, but it is difficult for Ukraine as well if the West does not provide meaningul support! @EPPGroup@MFAestonia @MoD_Estonia

marke

The reports I have been reading claimed Biden told Putin in Dec 2021 that he had no intention of sending weapons into Ukraine. Both reports may be true since your report states that Biden secretly authorized weapons shipments into Ukraine. Why the secrecy? Because he had lied to Putin? Because he knew he should let Congress know before taking offensive actions against Russia? Because he feared what AOC and the leftist Muslims in Congress were going to say? Who knows?

A Kremlin readout of the call posted on December 31 said that Biden told Putin the United States has no intention of introducing offensive weaponry on Ukrainian territory.

marke

But but but ...

A psychologically disordered ninth-grader from Sweden with severe emotional issues claims that healthy economies are unimportant to those who believe the sky is falling and the world is going to end in 12 years.
It is hard for me to believe we have sunk so low in America where our President is being told what to believe about atmospheric science by a Marxist European school child.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
For those of you who are also at Gab (you're out there, I've seen the screen grabs posted here), these are your fellow travelers, these are who you are, and this is how far you've fallen. You can't see it, you think you're being Christian patriots, with your cosplay convoys and your FJB flags. Look around you. You've lost your moral compass.

US Extremists Have Picked a Side in Ukraine: ‘Lol Putin Is Brilliant’

Far-right personalities have declared Russia a beacon of anti-wokeness and Putin a strong ethnonationalist.

White nationalist livestreamer Nicholas Fuentes has made no secret of where his loyalties lie in the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
“I wish Putin was president of America,” he mused to his 45,000 subscribers on Telegram on Wednesday morning.

Fifteen hours later, Russian forces invaded Ukraine. And Fuentes, who’s hosting a far-right conference in Florida Friday night, was psyched.
“I am totally rooting for Russia,” he wrote the following morning. “This is the coolest thing to happen since 1/6.”

“UKRAINE WILL BE DESTROYED", added Fuentes, who describes himself as a “Christian nationalist,” someone who thinks the U.S. is a fundamentally Christian nation. “I never doubted you [Putin], my Czar."

Over on the Gab platform, its CEO Andrew Torba also expressed his support for Putin.

“Lol Putin is brilliant. Western Media, which is obsessed with ‘muh Nazis’ will have a tough time spinning this one,” wrote Torba, who’s sponsoring Fuentes’ conference, the America First Political Action Conference (AFPAC), this weekend. “What he really means is Ukraine needs to be liberated and cleansed from the degeneracy of the secular western globalist empire.”

Since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine Wednesday night, far-right personalities have declared Russia a beacon of anti-wokeness and Putin a strong ethnonationalist. In their minds, Ukraine is just a corrupt pawn in a vast “globalist” conspiracy.

marke

For those of you who are also at Gab (you're out there, I've seen the screen grabs posted here), these are your fellow travelers, these are who you are, and this is how far you've fallen. You can't see it, you think you're being Christian patriots, with your cosplay convoys and your FJB flags. Look around you. You've lost your moral compass.

US Extremists Have Picked a Side in Ukraine: ‘Lol Putin Is Brilliant’

Far-right personalities have declared Russia a beacon of anti-wokeness and Putin a strong ethnonationalist.

White nationalist livestreamer Nicholas Fuentes has made no secret of where his loyalties lie in the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
“I wish Putin was president of America,” he mused to his 45,000 subscribers on Telegram on Wednesday morning.

Fifteen hours later, Russian forces invaded Ukraine. And Fuentes, who’s hosting a far-right conference in Florida Friday night, was psyched.
“I am totally rooting for Russia,” he wrote the following morning. “This is the coolest thing to happen since 1/6.”

“UKRAINE WILL BE DESTROYED", added Fuentes, who describes himself as a “Christian nationalist,” someone who thinks the U.S. is a fundamentally Christian nation. “I never doubted you [Putin], my Czar."

Over on the Gab platform, its CEO Andrew Torba also expressed his support for Putin.

“Lol Putin is brilliant. Western Media, which is obsessed with ‘muh Nazis’ will have a tough time spinning this one,” wrote Torba, who’s sponsoring Fuentes’ conference, the America First Political Action Conference (AFPAC), this weekend. “What he really means is Ukraine needs to be liberated and cleansed from the degeneracy of the secular western globalist empire.”

Since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine Wednesday night, far-right personalities have declared Russia a beacon of anti-wokeness and Putin a strong ethnonationalist. In their minds, Ukraine is just a corrupt pawn in a vast “globalist” conspiracy.

Radical Nation of Islam black supremacists have labeled Fuentas a white supremacist for attending the Charlottesville rally that was attended by both left and right-wing ideologues. The racist SPLC stupidly claims the Charlottesville rally was some sort of dangerous white supremacist riot. Racist SPLC spokespeople are stupid for saying that.

marke

Gab.com

Thanks - I just checked it out and I'm going to register. 😁
I just registered. Thanks, Anna. I picked this up from that site:

370a863550f347f8.png

lovemeorhateme

“I hope you'll be happy to learning that out of all the Western countries, Ukrainians are sincerely thankful to the UK and Poland. The two have done an incredible job of supporting Ukraine.”

This is a message just sent to me by one of my Ukrainian friends. It seems Ukrainians are thankful for British and Polish support more than anything else. But he didn’t mention America. Why is that?

ok doser

“I hope you'll be happy to learning that out of all the Western countries, Ukrainians are sincerely thankful to the UK and Poland. The two have done an incredible job of supporting Ukraine.”

This is a message just sent to me by one of my Ukrainian friends. It seems Ukrainians are thankful for British and Polish support more than anything else. But he didn’t mention America. Why is that?
Because Trump is a racist

duh

glorydaz

Because America is having a case of dementia.

glorydaz

He thinks Putin is a “genius” for this move, and is certainly getting no thanks from Ukrainians for such statements.
Trump has always called it like he sees it. He's also saying this would never had happened had he been in office, and he is dead on right about that.

ok doser

He thinks Putin is a “genius” for this move
If you understand Putin's aims and goals, yes it's a genius move.
Hitler's annexation of the Sudetenland was a calculated move, calculated largely on his assessment of Chamberlain's weakness. In a similar sense it was a "genius" move.

Operation Barbarossa, on the other hand, was the move of a megalomaniacal retard.
is certainly getting no thanks from Ukrainians for such statements.
Trump has always suffered from lacking a filter between his brain and his mouth