• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Unicorns

Ms. Bee

That was a really good video. I've wondered what the unicorn and dragons would look like during biblical times as well as other animals mentioned. It's great to see science proving the Bible to be true more and more.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
That is what I thought. You seem unclear as to whether or not you have ever read Biblical passages that you believe are infallible and error-free.
There is a quote about a messiah rising from the dead in the NT, but not in the OT. The passage was supposed to be quoting the OT as it had been written. The passage is not just supposed to be written in Luke 24:46

marke

There is a quote about a messiah rising from the dead in the NT, but not in the OT. The passage was supposed to be quoting the OT as it had been written. The passage is not just supposed to be written in Luke 24:46
I don't support rhetoric that inspires doubt and unbelief when it comes to God's Word. God does not misrepresent the truth in the Bible, humans misunderstand the truth in the Bible.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
I don't support rhetoric that inspires doubt and unbelief when it comes to God's Word. God does not misrepresent the truth in the Bible, humans misunderstand the truth in the Bible.
But you support the trinity doctrine. So I don't believe your word.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
You have no choice but to believe Jesus is God if you wish to go to heaven.

John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”
People don't go to Heaven. They are woke from the dead.

Jhn 8:12

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise (really wake) the dead?

Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead?But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen.And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty.Yes, and we are found false witnesses of God, because we have testified of God that He raised up Christ, whom He did not raise up—if in fact the dead do not rise.For if the dead do not rise, then Christ is not risen.And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins!Then also those who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished.If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable. - 1 Corinthians 15:12-19 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians15:12-19&version=NKJV