Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

When good men do evil it's way worse than when wicked men do evil. And that's one of the reasons why we here at Bob Enyart Live get so mad at George W. Bush. Because when John Kerry wants to put pro-aborts on the highest courts of the land, so what? He's a pro-abort. He's wicked. He's evil. George W. Bush says, "I'm a born again Christian and I like to appoint pro-abortion judges because I think that's my right as a leader." That's bad.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
The big difference between Kerry and Bush is that most of us realize that Kerry is a snake-in-the-grass politician.

Conservatives were fooled into believing that Bush wasn't the same as all the rest of the politicians.

His attitude can be summed up simply:

Promise them anything to get elected; once you're in power distribute a few patronage favors and do whatever you need to do to stay in power.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by Zakath

The big difference between Kerry and Bush is that most of us realize that Kerry is a snake-in-the-grass politician.

Conservatives were fooled into believing that Bush wasn't the same as all the rest of the politicians.

His attitude can be summed up simply:

Promise them anything to get elected; once you're in power distribute a few patronage favors and do whatever you need to do to stay in power.
This concerns me; what will they do to stay in power...?:noid:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Gerald

This concerns me; what will they do to stay in power...?:noid:
Based on what I've seen over the presidents since Johnson... almost anything they think they can get away with... :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.