US citizens sign petition to ban US flag, replace with rainbow and eye

GFR7

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Mental illness gone wild.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

GFR7

Mental illness gone wild.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
True, but to be expected with all kinds of new excesses being applauded and encouraged by the Obama Adm., the federal courts, and the media. :nono:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Why do you consider this kind of fringe idiot lunacy noteworthy or even remarkable? There's no story here, no threat, nothing but some turd disturbers trying to get some attention.

GFR7

Why do you consider this kind of fringe idiot lunacy noteworthy or even remarkable? There's no story here, no threat, nothing but some turd disturbers trying to get some attention.
I guess it jumped out at me because of all those rainbow flags on facebook, and all the rainbow lit official buildings, etc.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I guess it jumped out at me because of all those rainbow flags on facebook, and all the rainbow lit official buildings, etc.

That is bizarre isnt it, like the lauding of a man dressing up like a woman (jenner) as being a hero... we have a ton of heros then on halloween.

I guess they need something to celebrate, since integrity and honor and true courage are qualities not being shown these days as actual ideals to applaud.

GFR7

That is bizarre isnt it, like the lauding of a man dressing up like a woman (jenner) as being a hero... we have a ton of heros then on halloween.

I guess they need something to celebrate, since integrity and honor and true courage are qualities not being shown these days as actual ideals to applaud.
Well said and right on target.. I almost feel sorry for people, who as you say have traded in true values for junk that the culture has drowned them in; It is human to want to be a part of something larger than ourselves, and so they are right to want this, but have been given jewels of paste and cardboard and don't know it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Good question. I often wonder if some folks spend most of the day trolling news and opinion sites, looking for things to be outraged about.

yeah - we know exactly who you are (troll) what you mean- with your several repeated comments that Christians don't belong in government in several threads.

Outrageous, i agree. :)