Vatican City

HisServant

I think the Vatican stands as a great monument for Protestants to look at, as it reminds us of why the Reformation took place.

We should never forget all the great protestant men that died as martyrs under boot of religious fascism....

We should remember that when we encounter religious fascists that frequent this site like Cruciform and his ilk.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I think the Vatican stands as a great monument for Protestants to look at,

the vatican still stands
and
dominates the thousand protestant sects
and
the only thing you all can agree on is your hatred for the one church that has not caved in on what is happening now

HisServant

the vatican still stands
and
dominates the thousand protestant sects
and
the only thing you all can agree on is your hatred for the one church that has not caved in on what is happening now

No hatred at all... its irrelevant.

I believe you are the hateful one.... as you cannot live and let live.

This is a protestant site, but you still come here to try and bully people around... whilst, I know of no protestant here that trolls catholic sites.

But you still haven't addressed how that church that has never changed (in your words) would not go back to murdering and burning people at the stake if it had the opportunity to today.... heck, if it wasn't for the Reformation, we would all still be in the dark ages.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
No hatred at all... its irrelevant.

I believe you are the hateful one.... as you cannot live and let live.

This is a protestant site, but you still come here to try and bully people around... whilst, I know of no protestant here that trolls catholic sites.

it looks like our hatred is more popular than your love

HisServant

it looks like our hatred is more popular than your love

Our love is shown by the fact that you are still here and we tolerate you.

While, I have no doubt, your love would involve killing everyone that does not believe what Rome dictates they believe.

The main thing is that we see nothing of Jesus in your church... so why should we join?... even when your Pope spoke before congress and the world he never said anything about Jesus or repentance.... I guess Jesus has become irrelevant to your faith.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Our love is shown by the fact that you are still here and we tolerate you.

While, I have no doubt, your love would involve killing everyone that does not believe what Rome dictates they believe.

The main thing is that we see nothing of Jesus in your church... so why should we join?... even when your Pope spoke before congress and the world he never said anything about Jesus or repentance.... I guess Jesus has become irrelevant to your faith.

yep, it's more about appealing to the masses, with focus on secular and gays and lesbians and world politics -