Want Proof of a Stolen Election?

marke

Trump also refused to answer the question, "What is a woman?" in the video below:

Trump sure does love his LGBTQs:

View attachment 5519
Sharing the definition of "woman" is easier for republicans than democrats. Republicans, on the other hand, do not generally believe the best qualifications for holding public office are determined by race and gender quotas, instead of education, intelligence, and experience.

marke

You are such a disgusting liar, you and that degenerate loser who tweeted that tweet, that it's unconscionable.

Ron Filipkowski is one of the biggest most disgusting fake news propagandist liars on Twitter and online. If I only had half my brain tied behind my back I could still see that the video was cut off right where Ron wanted it cut off and we don't hear the rest of what Trump had to say. That is nothing but a propaganda piece. When you cut and splice videos into little teeny tiny bits so that the only thing you hear are the couple of words you want to hear, that is the ultimate definition of propaganda. The jerk who posted that is something that I cannot say in this forum without getting in trouble, and frankly so are you.

Leave it to someone like you to post an edited piece of propaganda just so you can promote a lie. You have no morals no shame and no ethics. The only way you can make your point is to post lies and propaganda. You really are a gutter dweller.
Some leftist news sources are all but owned by wicked leftist demoniacs like George Soros.

marke

The video doesn't lie. Go back and watch it again. Trump flat-out refused to answer the direct question, "What is a woman?" Trump refused to answer that question because he is pro-LGBTQ.
Are you commending Trump and KTB for refusing to admit what a woman is or are you condemning them for that?

marke

Go ahead and report it, Trump Gurl.

As president, Trump became the first to appoint a homosexual to a Cabinet-level position (and later, Jay Sekulow hired that official, Ric Grenell, to work at the ACLJ "Christian Advocates"). President Trump was not satisfied with promoting perversion only at home. "As we celebrate LGBT pride month... My administration has launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality..." Retweeting with "My great honor!!!", Donald Trump helped the homosexual Log Cabin Republicans group's video tweet reach six million views, as it begins in a lispy voice, "Donald Trump is the most pro-gay president in American history." And as president he's remaking the courts alright for example by putting on the 9th Circuit a "married" homosexual. And Trump's reality TV show donated to some of the most perverse of the homosexual activist groups including the Gay Men's Health Crisis and GLSEN, which has a president who promotes pedophiles, promotes the most vile sex acts to middle school students, and homosexual viewpoint "staturation" should occur in kindergarten.

https://kgov.com/superfluous-list-of-christians-and-conservatives-going-gay
Trump, however, was not a homosexual. While Biden was the first illegitimate president to appoint an openly homosexual to a cabinet position, Biden's appointment was clearly overshadowed by the first closet homosexual president appointing closet homosexuals to serve in the US government.

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Fox News might be one of them. Watch these Fox News hosts shut down Newt Gingrich when he tries to criticize George Soros:

I saw someone give a great characterization of Fox News recently and I sure wish I could remember what the words were he used. Basically he said they are not fake news like CNN, but they are also not totally honest news in so far as they also suppress certain stories. I have seen Fox News hosts attack people who are against homosexual unions, and I remember seeing Brit Hume who is the Fox News grandfather get attacked for saying that Biden is senile. So Fox is not 100% perfect news, but when it comes to television news it is arguably the best there is, the other being newsmax

marke

Fox News might be one of them. Watch these Fox News hosts shut down Newt Gingrich when he tries to criticize George Soros:

Soros is a devil but news outlets have to be careful when telling the truth about him just like they must be careful when telling the truth about powerful devils in politics because there is big money driving mob support for the devils and the devils can turn on good people and devour them.

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
I am thinking that a reread of the first few pages of Jefferson's thread about cheating is a good idea. There were so many stories of cheating that I forgot most of them and his thread reminded me of many of them

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
That post was posted in 2021, and scanning through this thread, it seems that now in 2023 not one of you liberal Marxist has been able to answer the questions. You can all cry and whine and make up lies to beat the band, but you cannot answer these simple questions. That's because the election was stolen.
I will add another question to these questions that the Democrat can answer,

Why is it that hundreds of people were tracked using their cell phones visiting ballot boxes 10, 15, 20 times for no good reason, and these same people were known to attend antifa and radical left-wing events, also tracked on their phone?

That is an ironclad fact. That is a fact that you Democrats would have known if you had bothered to watch 2,000 mules.

Arthur Brain

I will add another question to these questions that the Democrat can answer,

Why is it that hundreds of people were tracked using their cell phones visiting ballot boxes 10, 15, 20 times for no good reason, and these same people were known to attend antifa and radical left-wing events, also tracked on their phone?

That is an ironclad fact. That is a fact that you Democrats would have known if you had bothered to watch 2,000 mules.
If '2,000 Mules' is your yardstick for "fact" then says it all...

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Voter fraud is taken seriously by those who see and understand the facts.
Let's put this stupidity to rest shall we? And I am referring to the stupidity of Democrats saying that huge voter fraud does not exist.

Mark Harris had his election actually overturned when it was proven that there was voter fraud. His staffers were even arrested. So it is in the history books that elections do get overturned and people get arrested due to voter fraud.

Now at this point, Arthur is probably peeing his pants with joy because Mark Harris actually is a Republican. Unlike Arthur, I am not a fascist pig and I can criticize both parties when necessary.

But here is the beauty of this piece of information, I actually got it from Dinesh D'Souza 2000 mules. Dinesh D'Souza interviewed an investigator who investigated Mark Harris in and before they started talking about the 2020 election, they discussed this and the other things. In so doing he brilliantly established the investigator's bona fides and credibility.

I'll bet a million dollars that Arthur never bothered to watch 2000 Mules because he's an idiot who does not care about facts and information. But if he had bothered to watch it he would have seen how fair and balanced it is, how Dinesh decision had people from both sides of the issue in the round table, and how he was actually able to find people who had investigated Republicans and won!

But anyway, back to the point. Voter fraud is real, it happens on both sides, although it does happen much more on the Democrat side, and elections do get overturned.

Now, can we please dispense with the bull, and move on to the facts. At this point I would recommend again that Arthur and others watch 2,000 mules. It has been posted online for free so there's no reason not to.

Last edited: