ECT WAS PETER and SAUL SAVED BY GRACE ??

DAN P

Hi to all and ACTS 15:11 does answer many questions !!

It reads , " But we believe through the Grace of ( the ) Lord Jesus Christ to be SAVED as they also !

#1, First , what is the CONTEXT in Acts 15:6 tells us who , the apostles and the elders .

#2 , This verse 11 , tells all that there are 2 gospels !

#3 , The gospels of the Kingdom, " to be saved " .

#4 , By Grace " as they also " or GENTILES !!

The Holy spirit tell all why Peter spake these words and when were the Jews going to be saved by Grace ?

Saul was saved on the road to Damascus and Gal 1:17 stayed in Arabia and in Damascus , and AFTER 3 years , Saul went to Jerusalem to see Peter , is when Peter found out Saul's message of Grace !

So , now Peter knows that Jew will be saved by Grace , and when will that be ?

After Israel will be set aside as recorded in Acts 13:46 and Acts 18:6 and in Acts 28:28 .

But Gal 3:28 also shows the all Saved Jews will also be a New Man in Christ as Eph 2:15 and will be " in Christ " as we are !

Of course 1 Cor 15:8 reveals that ONLY Saul was ABORT and born out of DUE TIME is where Grace began !

Those " BORN IN DUE TIME " are the Jews that are Born Again at the END of the Great Tribulation .

dan p

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All are saved by grace. Why would Peter and Paul be any different?

Ephesians 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV)

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

DAN P

All are saved by grace. Why would Peter and Paul be any different?

Ephesians 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV)

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Hi , and all you have to do is gimme a verse where Peter is saved by Grace !

I will be watching for that verse !!

Where does PETER know of Eph 2:8-9 ??

dan p

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi , and all you have to do is gimme a verse where Peter is saved by Grace !

I will be watching for that verse !!

Where does PETER know of Eph 2:8-9 ??

dan p

If Peter did not know the grace of God how could he have written the following;

1 Peter 5:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

DAN P

10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

Hi , and Peter was writing to Jews as 1 Peter 2:9 says !!

You will never produce a verse where preached Un-circumcision , as Gal 2:7 says that Peter preached " THE CIRCUMCISION ."

DAN P

DAN P

Hi , and the Gospel of the Grace of God was ONLY given to PAUL and then Paul has GIVEN that Gospel to us in Eph 3:2 !!

dan p

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi , and Peter was writing to Jews as 1 Peter 2:9 says !!

You will never produce a verse where preached Un-circumcision , as Gal 2:7 says that Peter preached " THE CIRCUMCISION ."

DAN P

And was this not grace;

John 21:15-19 King James Version (KJV)

15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

18 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdest thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.

19 This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me.

Do you really believe that a man can be saved apart from God's grace?

DAN P

And was this not grace;

John 21:15-19 King James Version (KJV)

15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

18 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdest thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.

19 This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me.

Do you really believe that a man can be saved apart from God's grace?

Hi , and I tell YOU what , Explain how Moses was saved , and was it by Baptism OR by Works , or by the Law , or by Faith or by Grace ??

I have a verse , and do you have one ??

Dying to hear you explain verse 18

dan p

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

It reads , " But we believe through the Grace of ( the ) Lord Jesus Christ to be SAVED as they also !

#1, First , what is the CONTEXT in Acts 15:6 tells us who , the apostles and the elders .

The Holy spirit tell all why Peter spake these words and when were the Jews going to be saved by Grace ?

Saul was saved on the road to Damascus and Gal 1:17 stayed in Arabia and in Damascus , and AFTER 3 years , Saul went to Jerusalem to see Peter , is when Peter found out Saul's message of Grace !

After Israel will be set aside as recorded in Acts 13:46 and Acts 18:6 and in Acts 28:28 .

But Gal 3:28 also shows the all Saved Jews will also be a New Man in Christ as Eph 2:15 and will be " in Christ " as we are !

Of course 1 Cor 15:8 reveals that ONLY Saul was ABORT and born out of DUE TIME is where Grace began !

Those " BORN IN DUE TIME " are the Jews that are Born Again at the END of the Great Tribulation .

dan p

Good post!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Abrahamic covenant is based on grace.

Paul preached the Abrahamic covenant.

The Mosaic law did not annul or add to Christ's covenant with Abraham.

oatmeal

dan p

yes

Dialogos

Hi , and what verse are you HIDING that says that ??

dan p

2 Peter 3:15 and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation-- as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, (2Pe 3:15 NKJ)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and OK , WHERE IS THAT VERSE ??

Brethren, I speak in the manner of men, though it is only a man’s covenant, yet if it is confirmed no one annuls or adds to it. (Galatians 3:15 NKJV)​

The covenant with Abraham was confirmed several years before Moses.

DAN P

Brethren, I speak in the manner of men, though it is only a man’s covenant, yet if it is confirmed no one annuls or adds to it. (Galatians 3:15 NKJV)​

The covenant with Abraham was confirmed several years before Moses.

Hi and just where is ABRAM'S name used in Gal 3:15 ?

This is Paul speaking as a man , and there is more but have run out of time !!

dan p

Dialogos

Dan,

Care to address 2 Peter 3:15?

What gospel was Peter preaching to the Galatians in 1 and 2 Peter?

Was it the same gospel that Paul had earlier preached to them in his letter (Galatians)?