Wasted time and money over nothing Trump acquitted again.

eider

Indeed, he might well receive some form of commendation and rightly so.

It certainly wasn't a waste of time. The likelihood of Trump being convicted was remote from the outset but the damning evidence has been displayed for the world to see and it's embarrassing to say the least. It's bewildering as to how some people can be so engulfed in conspiracy theory and hate but hopefully sanity will ultimately prevail.
For sure.
I do like to read about conspiracy theories! One can go searching the jolly old IT and cherry pick just whatever crank ideas one likes to fit whatever jumbled mind one has. And then plaster it all over a thread!

What it has shown me is that there are indeed some very brave GOP Senators out there who have risked their careers to keep their values intact. And the World watched the testimonies, films and evidence.

Fair enough.

Gary K

Banned
Did you enjoy the one the democrats were immersed in for the last four years?
It's been longer than four years. This insanity started when Trump was assured of winning the primaries back in 2015. And there is some evidence it was going on before that.

Arthur Brain

I believe every leftist on this forum still believes the Russia conspiracy theory. Just like when we say the CCP virus is a scam, they stupidly think it means we don't think the virus exists.
If you think it's a scam then that's silly enough in itself. Of course, not all conservatives are silly enough to believe that.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Says the guy who falls for election fraud conspiracies and is dumb enough to insist that Obama's wife is a man.
The fraud are the demon rat thieves, and Michelle is actually Michael. You ignoring the truth does not make it untrue it makes you a pawn of the left.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
President Trump acquitted again ! There should have never been an impeachment process against Trump the case was 100% partisan BS.
Work on your math. 7 Republican Senators voted to convict and more would have if they weren't intimidated by the power hungry sociopath. BTW, aren't Trump supporters supposed to be pro law enforcement?
2kMtZK_0YEEzOLW00

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Work on your math. 7 Republican Senators voted to convict and more would have if they weren't intimidated by the power hungry sociopath. BTW, aren't Trump supporters supposed to be pro law enforcement?
2kMtZK_0YEEzOLW00
Bottom line Trump was acquitted. Impeachment without a guilty in the senate is meaningless and useless.

Arthur Brain

The fraud are the demon rat thieves, and Michelle is actually Michael. You ignoring the truth does not make it untrue it makes you a pawn of the left.
Well, I play chess a fair bit and it's fairly evident that you don't, unless you think it's a good move to put your pieces 'en prise' without a solid attack?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So was OJ Simpson. With Big Al Dershowitz's success of getting cold blooded murderers acquitted, I wonder why Trump didn't ask Big Al to represent him again in a case that amounted to treason?
You should be happy ACW. You got your wish. Joe Biden is now the president. Soon it will be Kamala Harris. Both of them are the biggest pro-abortionists that one could imagine. You should be ecstatic. More babies will be murdered.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You should be happy ACW. You got your wish. Joe Biden is now the president. Soon it will be Kamala Harris. Both of them are the biggest pro-abortionists that one could imagine. You should be ecstatic. More babies will be murdered.
I wasn't "ecstatic" when rainbow flag waver and all around moral degenerate Donald Trump had two pro abortion Justices confirmed to the Supreme Court, making certain that Roe v Wade won't be overturned,, why would I be "ecstatic" when two openly pro abortion politicians are elected? Trump laid the groundwork for liberals, they're just polishing up what he left them.