Waukesha killer feels "demonized" just because he murdered people

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Do you think demonic possession never existed? Never in the Old Testament? Never in the New Testament?
I assume so. But aren't you a cessationist with regard to the gifts of the Spirit? Do you think demons are in operation in our world today, but not angels?

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I assume so.
Even in light of these verses?

Acts 19:13 - Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists took it upon themselves to call the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “We exorcise you by the Jesus whom Paul preaches.”

Mark 5:2 - And when He had come out of the boat, immediately there met Him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Even in light of these verses?

Acts 19:13 - Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists took it upon themselves to call the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “We exorcise you by the Jesus whom Paul preaches.”

Mark 5:2 - And when He had come out of the boat, immediately there met Him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit
I meant the reverse. I assume it did exist in the past. Perhaps also in the present. But most criminally insane are driven by mental illnesses. That is plain to see.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Eric Smith, released from prison. Derrick Robie was about the same age as my son at the time. This got a lot of press attention from Rochester. I still remember how it impacted me 28 years ago.

Demon possessed.

ok doser

Another local guy. Lived in Northern New York locations close by to me, and active in Rochester when I was living there. Used to walk my dog in many of the parks that his victims were later found in.

Possessed by demons.

Gary K

Banned
There is a guy that occasionally walks up and down the street in front of our house speaking complete nonsense whose voice is so raspy and gravelly that it sends chills down my spine. His voice is not human. It is demonic and you can hear him coming from a couple of blocks away. I've never heard anything like it before.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I assume so. But aren't you a cessationist with regard to the gifts of the Spirit? Do you think demons are in operation in our world today, but not angels?
Angels don't have anything to do with gifts of the Spirit. The gifts are not called the gifts of angels.

Gary K

Banned
I had read up on the following experiment several years ago but had forgotten the name of it. Finally found it.

In this experiment psychiatrists at mental hospitals were challenged to identify fake patients. They failed every time. Not a single diagnosis was correct. In the aftermath of the uproar created by angry psychiatrists the author of the study was challenged by a specific hospital to repeat his experiment. The hospital failed in every instance.

Psychiatry and psychology are not very reliable.

ok doser

So the mainstream media minimizes the actions of this murderer, this terrorist, this racist, when they can't minimize it they ignore it.

And what is the result?

ok doser

Ultimately you are responsible for your own protection. You can't count on the government to protect you.

ok doser

Judge Jeanine still thinks you can work within the system. And I'm willing to support her in that. But I'm still going to concealed carry.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Judge Jeanine still thinks you can work within the system. And I'm willing to support her in that. But I'm still going to concealed carry.

Yeah…She makes the point that any of these crimes could happen to me or my loved ones…To which I respond; yeah, I recon so but I just have one question: Do we have our pit bulls with us or just our daily carry guns. 😏