Welcome to Homosexual Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
From the part of the show where the guy was asking about finding the right woman to marry...
Enyart said:

God made us. He gave us our faculties. He gave us an intellect... a heart... personalities. And God, like any proud father, wants his children to grow up, to mature and make decisions. And so He doesn't write in the sky who you are supposed to marry.
:up: :up:

I don't know who started the "goofy theology" that God has one person picked out for us to marry and so we should just bum around until that person falls out of the sky and lands in your heart. As romantic as it may sound to some, it's unrealistic and can do some serious damage to a person when they finally give up on "God's will."

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Lucky
I don't know who started the "goofy theology" that God has one person picked out for us to marry and so we should just bum around until that person falls out of the sky and lands in your heart. As romantic as it may sound to some, it's unrealistic and can do some serious damage to a person when they finally give up on "God's will."
I think that's also a major cause of divorce in Christian marriages. They are expecting the "perfect" person that God planned just for them before He created the world. Unrealistic expectations are the source of many marital problems.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

As a Christian community we have respected and tolerated homosexuals. And as a result millions of people have destroyed their lives by experimenting with homosexuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.