Welcome to TheologyOnline

way 2 go

Prophecy concerning the Messiah in the OT is complete from birth to resurrection. All of messianic prophecy will be fulfilled in the Messiah's lifetime. There is not a 2000 year gap. Prophecy ends with Zechariah 14 and Joel 3.
right .

but there is this

Jer 18:9 And if at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom that I will build and plant it,
Jer 18:10 and if it does evil in my sight, not listening to my voice, then I will relent of the good that I had intended to do to it.

and repeated here By Jesus

Luk 13:7 And he said to the vinedresser, 'Look, for three years now I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and I find none. Cut it down. Why should it use up the ground?'
Luk 13:8 And he answered him, 'Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and put on manure.
Luk 13:9 Then if it should bear fruit next year, well and good; but if not, you can cut it down.'"

susanblange

BANNED
Banned
my Messiah lives :)

In the Bible, earth is called the "land of the living". The Hebrew word for soul is nephesh and it means "life". The blood is the life of the flesh, the soul is the body. It has always been God's intent to live on earth. He will be anointed by the Jews as King of the Universe. Job 19:25. "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth". God created mankind because he was lonely, and he created Israel for his glory. The Messiah will be executed but will return to earth in a matter of days upon the mount of Olives with all the angels. Zechariah 14:4-5.

susanblange

BANNED
Banned
I'm sorry that you missed the rest of the story.

I was raised Christian, so I know all about Christian theology. I come from a very abusive background and I have a major problem with a religion that forgives without repentance. This is a four step process. 1) Remorse. 2) Confession. 3) Restitution. 4) Change. We will all be forgiven, except those who have committed a deadly sin, and those who refuse to repent of their sin. They are called "the guilty".

susanblange

BANNED
Banned
right .

but there is this

Jer 18:9 And if at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom that I will build and plant it,
Jer 18:10 and if it does evil in my sight, not listening to my voice, then I will relent of the good that I had intended to do to it.

and repeated here By Jesus

Luk 13:7 And he said to the vinedresser, 'Look, for three years now I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and I find none. Cut it down. Why should it use up the ground?'
Luk 13:8 And he answered him, 'Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and put on manure.
Luk 13:9 Then if it should bear fruit next year, well and good; but if not, you can cut it down.'"

The USA is the lost House of Israel, the ten tribed northern kingdom. The only reason we exist is because of a promise God made to Abraham. We are a very young nation and we will be punished and exiled at the hand of the Russians. Jeremiah 5:15. Only one tenth of Americans will survive the impending sword, famine and pestilence. Isaiah 6:13.

susanblange

BANNED
Banned
Sounds like Jesus Christ is the God for you then.

He said: Rebuke him and "if he repents," forgive him.

We are required to forgive someone if they truly repent. We are also not to hold a grudge or take vengeance. Things like vandalizing a car or harassing them on the phone. Leviticus 19:18. If a sin is forgiven, in the eyes of God it is also forgotten and it will never be mentioned again. Life is full of second chances but the death of the soul (body) is permanent. We are all judged when we die.

susanblange

BANNED
Banned
Are we?

What happens if we don't?

There are seven deadly sins that will not be forgiven. They are 1) Any sin against God's person. 2) Neglect or abuse of a child. 3) Murder. 4) Rape. 5) Kidnapping. 6) Paying or taking a bribe. 7) False witness or swearing falsely by the name of God. All other sins are forgivable. If you do not forgive others, then God cannot forgive you.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are seven deadly sins that will not be forgiven. They are 1) Any sin against God's person. 2) Neglect or abuse of a child. 3) Murder. 4) Rape. 5) Kidnapping. 6) Paying or taking a bribe. 7) False witness or swearing falsely by the name of God. All other sins are forgivable. If you do not forgive others, then God cannot forgive you.
That's not what the Bible says.

susanblange

BANNED
Banned
That's not what the Bible says.

We need to separate the OT from the NT. I do not believe the NT is part of the Bible and I believe it is the doctrine of Satan. Job 31:35. "Oh that one would hear me! behold, my desire is, that the Almighty would answer me, and that mine adversary had written a book". Satan means "adversary". All of my doctrine comes from the OT, the Hebrew Bible and it is biblically sound.