What are the facts of what Hitler did?

musterion

2s591j.jpg

Keep it up, bigot.

chair

Hitler liberated Berlin from the brothels, removed interest from the banks, stumped the gun control, and instituted laws against cutthroat capitalism- all which the Jews were causing.

How does that fit into your worldview?
Lol, maybe I'll be banned for telling it :chuckle:

one of those curious things- Jews get blamed both for cutthroat capitalism AND Communism.

It makes sense only in an irrational bigot's mind.

Kit the Coyote

I see a niche market for specialty coffees that are grown at the bottom of the sea

That would be an interesting experiment, seeing if you can create and maintain specific environmental conditions for sensitive plants in a closed system. I bet NASA would be willing to fund it since anything developed would be helpful for space flight and colonization. The real challenge is doing so at a cost that would make the coffee profitable.

musterion

What will convince you that I am human, a man?

Here's a start, IF you're serious in asking:

1. Stop posting so many threads on whatever random though careens through your mind. In fact, see if you can go 30 days without posting a new thread. Cultivate the ones you already started or participate in threads started by others, but take a month off from new ones. It's irritating and (psst) after awhile almost no one reads them.

2. Stop being evasive in your posts when you attempt to engage in discussions and someone asks you a direct but honest question. It makes you look like a troll or a bot. When someone does ask you a direct question, "I don't know" is a perfectly acceptable and mature answer to give BUT you probably should drop out at that point.

3. Normal give and take THAT STAYS ON POINT during a conversation shows that you're actually interested and engaged, not just posting to get attention.

4. Don't blow off people's responses to you with "Good post" or "Interesting post" or "Thanks for that post." Be honest in your posts and in your replies. Everyone knows when you're not.

5. Realize that if you don't know what you're talking about in a given discussion, and don't know enough even to ask the correct questions, then you have nothing to add. Best bet is to stay out and just watch. That's how we learn on TOL as much, if not more, than by participating.

6. Ask questions ONLY IF you sincerely are curious about something -- not just to draw attention to yourself. You can't fool us, we'll know the difference.

That's just off the top of my head but I bet you won't do any of these. Prove me wrong if you're a man.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Here's a start, IF you're serious in asking:

1. Stop posting so many threads on whatever random though careens through your mind. In fact, see if you can go 30 days without posting a new thread. Cultivate the ones you already started or participate in threads started by others, but take a month off from new ones. It's irritating and (psst) after awhile almost no one reads them.

2. Stop being evasive in your posts when you attempt to engage in discussions and someone asks you a direct but honest question. It makes you look like a troll or a bot. When someone does ask you a direct question, "I don't know" is a perfectly acceptable and mature answer to give BUT you probably should drop out at that point.

3. Normal give and take THAT STAYS ON POINT during a conversation shows that you're actually interested and engaged, not just posting to get attention.

4. Don't blow off people's responses to you with "Good post" or "Interesting post" or "Thanks for that post." Be honest in your posts and in your replies. Everyone knows when you're not.

5. Realize that if you don't know what you're talking about in a given discussion, and don't know enough even to ask the correct questions, then you have nothing to add. Best bet is to stay out and just watch. That's how we learn on TOL as much, if not more, than by participating.

6. Ask questions ONLY IF you sincerely are curious about something -- not just to draw attention to yourself. You can't fool us, we'll know the difference.

That's just off the top of my head but I bet you won't do any of these. Prove me wrong if you're a man.
I sincerely believe that you should apologize for this post and your challenge to me. I have been genuine the entire time. Obviously I am a man.

musterion

I sincerely believe that you should apologize for this post and your challenge to me. I have been genuine the entire time. Obviously I am a man.

This is why you are a fool or a liar. YOU asked ME what you could do to prove that you're sincere. I answered honestly, offering suggestions that I would not be the only one on this board to offer you. I assumed you were sincere when you asked, so I answered sincerely.

But you not only ignored every word of what YOU requested to hear, but you demand an apology for it.

You're an idiot or a troll, or both. This proves it beyond ANY doubt.

You're unfit for adult conversation. Go hang out at Christianforums, if they'll have you.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
Keep it up, bigot.

Or what :idunno:
The way you all talk about Muslims you don't have any right to stake that bias against what I have to say. Talking about 'irrational', but you're the one with a huge mental block.
Not that I really enjoy the subject, I've just find it funny to watch other people act like morons about it.

Funny how I managed to basically pull at half this site's murder strings just by calm, reasonable discourse. There's something wrong with you all :chuckle:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This is why you are a fool or a liar. YOU asked ME what you could do to prove that you're sincere. I answered honestly, offering suggestions that I would not be the only one on this board to offer you. I assumed you were sincere when you asked, so I answered sincerely.

But you not only ignored every word of what YOU requested to hear, but you demand an apology for it.

You're an idiot or a troll, or both. This proves it beyond ANY doubt.

You're unfit for adult conversation. Go hang out at Christianforums, if they'll have you.
I am a member of Theology Online. You are not supposed to advertise other forum websites, but no matter. Look at the post you were responding to. I am sorry for not hearing you. I respect your words, except for challenging me that I am not a man. As for your beliefs about my posting here and thread creation, none of it is against the law. I greatly value people here and I would appreciate it if you would build me up in Christ instead of saying you are taking things away. If I can't start a thread for people to build me up, maybe you can. Are you thinking things like that? If you are a brother in Christ, you are my fellowship.

musterion

I am a member of Theology Online. You are not supposed to advertise other forum websites, but no matter. Look at the post you were responding to. I am sorry for not hearing you. I respect your words, except for challenging me that I am not a man. As for your beliefs about my posting here and thread creation, none of it is against the law. I greatly value people here and I would appreciate it if you would build me up in Christ instead of saying you are taking things away. If I can't start a thread for people to build me up, maybe you can. Are you thinking things like that? If you are a brother in Christ, you are my fellowship.

You asked for suggestions, I gave them, you demanded an apology for me giving them.

Why are you the way you are? What exactly are your diagnoses?

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
So you are Capricorn.

I find it hilarious just how much you and others are trying so hard to get me off this site. First, you group attack me over an impersonal political subject and try to ostracize and slander me, then I'm accused of having lied about being wrongfully banned, then I'm reported on the basis of lies, then I'm accused of being one poster, and now I'm accused of being another poster.

I mean damn boy, you really are just giving it your all huh? And you're attacking Jacob on top of it, who is as far as I can tell the most gentle poster on this site. See I can build cases too, and mine is actually accurate and evidenced, so you should just stop harassing people.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You asked for suggestions, I gave them, you demanded an apology for me giving them.

Why are you the way you are? What exactly are your diagnoses?
You have good suggestions but a bad delivery. Also, you should not regulate posts and threads.

Unfortunately I was wrongly diagnosed with Schizophrenia. There is a history of this repeating, all bad wrong and lies. I do not have the symptoms of Schizophrenia, for one.

glorydaz

You have good suggestions but a bad delivery. Also, you should not regulate posts and threads.

Unfortunately I was wrongly diagnosed with Schizophrenia. There is a history of this repeating, all bad wrong and lies. I do not have the symptoms of Schizophrenia, for one.

Your delivery isn't so hot, either, Jacob. Why are you complaining about someone else's delivery.

glorydaz

Or what :idunno:
The way you all talk about Muslims you don't have any right to stake that bias against what I have to say. Talking about 'irrational', but you're the one with a huge mental block.
Not that I really enjoy the subject, I've just find it funny to watch other people act like morons about it.

Funny how I managed to basically pull at half this site's murder strings just by calm, reasonable discourse. There's something wrong with you all :chuckle:

Your whacko is showing. :popcorn:

glorydaz

Oh gee, why am I not surprised you're here.
How about you and mustard and whoever else just buzz off somewhere. Take a hike, hop a cruise, go join a cult out in the desert.

Name shaming is against the rules. I should report you.