What Are You Listening To Now VII

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What a great driving song. Hard not to put the pedal down at the refrain. Actually, the refrain and the whole last minute. :)

Yard Act - You're Gonna Need A Little Music

 

VladtheDestroyer

Well-known member

This song always reminds me of my first time visiting Europe. Some guy at this run down bar in Belgium wanted to arm wrestle me for a beer and he won so I bought him a beer and then he looked at me and laughed and said "F the US" and I got real mad so a grabbed him and threw him to the floor and starting beating him and while I was beating him his watch came off so I grabbed it (it was just some generic watch) and ran out of the bar.

I took with me when I flew back to the US and when all my friends and family asked about what I did on vacation, I showed them the time-piece and told them I beat up a Eurofag and took his watch! It was so funny!:ROFLMAO:
 
Top