what commentators are you tired of seeing on FOX?

MarcATL

Sean Hannity.

He's the worst.

I was so glad Megan Kelly took over his time slot.
She's basically become the female version of Hannity.

Every. single. night. She's breathlessly reporting some "BREAKING NEWS" in a frantic "OMG the sky is falling-type" way as if it's some emergency.

If everything is is an emergency, then nothing is an emergency.

She's really disappointed me.

MarcATL

I'm a little tired of Kirsten Powers

every once in awhile she says something i agree with but for the most part..

she is supposed to be a Christian

sorry, but in most true Christians' views: you can't be a lib and a Christian...

that's like saying you follow the ideas of ...both Hitler and Jesus

right

___
How old are you?

Seriously, I'm curious.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mark May and Lou Holtz needed to go. Their act wore tired years ago. And for the record, they are done. Reece Davis is the new host of Game Day replacing Chris Fowler who is replacing the womanizing Brent Musberger.

Breathe

sometimes she says things that are really ... not what a lot of others normally say, which is good

but yeh, sometimes she can be kind of boring in the sense that she is repeating a lot of news we have already heard...

but you know... some people are @ work when Fox is on... so... it needs to be repeated..!

i dunno...

Yeh, i wish/pray she'd get out of that cult. She was raised Catholic, i believe

__
She and her husband do a lot of work with Samaritan's Purse, which I found kind of odd, considering. Franklin Graham seems very fond of them both - which I also find odd, considering that she is in a cult, and he is very anti-cult.

republicanchick

She's basically become the female version of Hannity.

Every. single. night. She's breathlessly reporting some "BREAKING NEWS" in a frantic "OMG the sky is falling-type" way as if it's some emergency.

If everything is is an emergency, then nothing is an emergency.

She's really disappointed me.

hmmm... maybe i have been spared this due to using the closed captions option... But in any case, news is news... doesn't matter who is reporting it... except that... you have CNN bias or Fox bias...

we all have biases... so pick one...

I wish you wouldn't pick CNN or those types, though... They perpetuate LIES

eg: Clinton saying she doesn't have a dishonesty problem...

whopper there...

___

republicanchick

She and her husband do a lot of work with Samaritan's Purse, which I found kind of odd, considering. Franklin Graham seems very fond of them both - which I also find odd, considering that she is in a cult, and he is very anti-cult.

money talks

i heard of someone who went to Sam Purse for help, didn't get any help b/c was American.. guess u can only be downtrodden if not american...?