What does 1 Cor 15:8 talking about ?

DAN P

#1 I believe that Saul was set aside as Gal 1:15 says .

#2 Separated from his mother's womb >

#3 Rom 1:1 says what Saul was separated / aphorizo and this means Saul was to only preach God's gospel.

#4 Aphorizo means that , boundaries were set and Saul was limited to only preach God's gospel .

#5 Obviously , Saul's message is different than Peter's as Peter preached the circumcision .

#6 Saul preached the gospel of the uncircumcision as written in Gal 2:7 .

# If Saul was born out of due time / ektroma , who then is born in due time ?

That answer , is obvious .

This is to me another proof that Paul ministry began in Acts 9:6 .

dan p

dan p

Last edited:

Hoping

Banned
#1 I believe that Saul was set aside as Gal 1:15 says .

#2 Separated from his mother's womb >

#3 Rom 1:1 says what Saul was separated / aphorizo and this means Saul was to only preach God's gospel.

#4 Aphorizo means that , boundaries were set and Saul was limited to only preach God's gospel .

#5 Obviously , Saul's message is different than Peter's as Peter preached the uncircumcision .

#6 Saul preached the gospel of the uncircumcision as written in Gal 2:7 .

# If Saul was born out of due time / ektroma , who then is born in due time ?
The original apostles and disciples who sojourned with Jesus while He walked amongst us..
That answer , is obvious .
This is to me another proof that Paul ministry began in Acts 9:6 .
dan p
Not Acts 9:20?

DAN P

The original apostles and disciples who sojourned with Jesus while He walked amongst us..

And only Acts 9:6 , and 1 Cor 12:3 and 1 Tim 1:16 show how Paul was saved and Acts 9:20 does not and these verses show why Paul was the first one saved by grace and first in the body of Christ .

dan p

Last edited:

Hoping

Banned
And only Acts 9:6 ,
Paul was "saved" because he went into the city?
and 1 Cor 12:3
Personally, I will know I am saved when I hear that my name in in the book of life.
and 1 Tim 1:16
Many had already been converted before Paul was converted.
It was God's longsuffering for Paul's persecution of the church, (which qualified him to be the worst of sinners), that was the "first" thing Paul received.
show how Paul was saved and Acts 9:20 does not and these verses show why Paul was the first one saved by grace and first in the body of Christ .
dan p
I can't agree, as the 3000 on the day of Pentecost beat him by months or years.
Not to mention the other apostles, and the disciples of Christ from the beginning.
You really don't think the apostles were converted before Paul was?

DAN P

Personally, I will know I am saved when I hear that my name in in the book of life.

It was God's longsuffering for Paul's persecution of the church, (which qualified him to be the worst of sinners), that was the "first" thing Paul received.

Not to mention the other apostles, and the disciples of Christ from the beginning.

And you say that Acts 3:47 it was the LORD who was ADDING / PROSTITHEMI is in the IMPERFECT TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD .

I just have to remind you that all those saved in verse 41 and 47 were all Jews .

So why did the Lord STOP ADDING to that assemble ?

Because the Greek word ADDING is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD .

This means that the LORD stopped adding because Israel was SET ASIDE in Acts 28:27 and 28 .

The ACTIVE VOICE means that it was the Lord , that stopped the ADDING .

The INDICATIVE MOOD it is a FACT what the IMPERFECT TENSE means .

Where does it say that Paul was CONVERTED , with a verse ?

Peter was CONVERTED as written in Luke 22:32 .

Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 by Grace .

dan p

Last edited:

DAN P

So where is that verse that shows , that your name is in the BOOK OF LIFE ?

Is it Rev 20:12 or maybe Luke 10:20 or perhaps Phil 4:3 ?

How do you know that you will be resurrected ?

dan p

Hoping

Banned
And you say that Acts 3:47 it was the LORD who was ADDING / PROSTITHEMI is in the IMPERFECT TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD .
There is no Acts 3:47. Acts 2:47 works though.
I just have to remind you that all those saved in verse 41 and 47 were all Jews .
Yes, they were.
So why did the Lord STOP ADDING to that assemble ?
Where is it written that He stopped?
The lame man in the temple was surely converted to Christianity, (though it was yet to be called that), not to mention the multitudes in Acts 5:14.
Then the folks at Samaria, and the Ethiopian, and eventually Cornelius and his house.
Because the Greek word ADDING is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD .
This means that the LORD stopped adding because Israel was SET ASIDE in Acts 28:27 and 28 .
As I have just shown you that many more were in fact "added", your point in moot.
The ACTIVE VOICE means that it was the Lord , that stopped the ADDING .
So to you "active" means "deactivate"?
The INDICATIVE MOOD it is a FACT what the IMPERFECT TENSE means .
Perhaps you should double-check that.
Where does it say that Paul was CONVERTED , with a verse ?
Just because it isn't spelled out doesn't mean Paul remained a sinning persecutor of the Church.
The bible doesn't say that John or James were converted either.
What is your point?
Peter was CONVERTED as written in Luke 22:32 .
You have misread it,
Jesus said "when you are converted", apparently hoping it would soon happen.
Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 by Grace .
dan p
And even he will face judgement on the last day.

Why did you capitalize the word "grace"?
Have you turned it into some idol to be worshipped?

Hoping

Banned
So where is that verse that shows , that your name is in the BOOK OF LIFE ?

I wont find out till the fianl judgenet.
It is written...
Revelation 3:5
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
Revelation 13:8
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
Revelation 17:8
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
Revelation 20:12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 21:27
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Revelation 22:19
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Is it Rev 20:12 or maybe Luke 10:20 or perhaps Phil 4:3 ?
Provided above
How do you know that you will be resurrected ?
dan p
All will be resurrected.
As it is written..."Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation." (John 5:28-29)
I will be resurrected, but my final designation remains to be seen.
By abiding in the graceful word of God, and enduring faithfully until my end, my faith remains high that my name wont be blotted out.
I thank God for providing me all I require to meet that end.

DAN P

I wont find out till the fianl judgenet.
It is written...
Revelation 3:5
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
Revelation 13:8
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
Revelation 17:8
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
Revelation 20:12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 21:27
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Revelation 22:19
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Provided above

All will be resurrected.
As it is written..."Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation." (John 5:28-29)
I will be resurrected, but my final designation remains to be seen.
By abiding in the graceful word of God, and enduring faithfully until my end, my faith remains high that my name wont be blotted out.
I thank God for providing me all I require to meet that end.
And first , Paul mentions the book of life in Phil 4:3 and is for the body of Christ and Revelation is not .

Hoping

Banned
And first , Paul mentions the book of life in Phil 4:3 and is for the body of Christ and Revelation is not .
Why don't you think Revelations is for believers in Christ?
It sure started off addressed to Turkish churches.

Right Divider

Body part
Why don't you think Revelations is for believers in Christ?
The whole Bible is FOR believers in Christ but certain parts are about certain people and do not apply directly to everyone of all time.
It sure started off addressed to Turkish churches.
The book of Revelation is quite obviously and clearly about God's earthly plans that focus on the nation of Israel.
The references cannot be missed unless one is blinded by their chosen paradigm over the facts of the book.

Hoping

Banned
The whole Bible is FOR believers in Christ but certain parts are about certain people and do not apply directly to everyone of all time.

The book of Revelation is quite obviously and clearly about God's earthly plans that focus on the nation of Israel.
The references cannot be missed unless one is blinded by their chosen paradigm over the facts of the book.
As you have chosen to alienate yourself from anything Israeli, your response was expected.
I am happy that my name is in the bible so I can know all of it "applies to me".
Even if Gentiles are only mentioned in passing, or with three complete chapters like in Revelations, you cannot divide the church into different parts based on nationality.
The only differences between all men on earth is whether or not they believe, and act on, the "good news".

It is written..."Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years." (Rev 20:6)
Does that apply to you?

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
As you have chosen to alienate yourself from anything Israeli, your response was expected.
The body of Christ is not Israel. So you should stop trying to be an Israelite and you should join the body of Christ.
I am happy that my name is in the bible so I can know all of it "applies to me".
🤪
Even if Gentiles are only mentioned in passing, or with thee complete chapters like in Revelations, you cannot divide the church into different parts based on nationality.
I don't do that. You just continue to reinforce your confusion and fail to accept the truth when it is shown to you.
The only differences between all men on earth is whether or not they believe, and act on, the "good news".
So, according to you, the Bible should only be a few sentences long. There is SOOO much that you're missing.

I guess you missed the part were God separated Israel from the rest of the world.

Hoping

Banned
The body of Christ is not Israel. So you should stop trying to be an Israelite and you should join the body of Christ.
It is the believing Israel, and every other man or woman baptized INTO Jesus Christ..
I don't do that. You just continue to reinforce your confusion and fail to accept the truth when it is shown to you.
You never stop doing that.
I quote..."The body of Christ is not Israel".
So, according to you, the Bible should only be a few sentences long. There is SOOO much that you're missing.
Not at all.
Besides the history of God and His promises/prophesies coming to fruition, there are the promises yet to come.
I guess you missed the part were God separated Israel from the rest of the world.
Believers are separate from the world, not from each other.
Those believers are of every nationality.

Right Divider

Body part
It is the believing Israel, and every other man or woman baptized INTO Jesus Christ..
There was no body of Christ on that lawfully required Jewish feast day. Peter was preaching to Israel.
You never stop doing that.
I quote..."The body of Christ is not Israel".
Let me repeat... the body of Christ is not Israel.
Not at all.
Besides the history of God and His promises/prophesies coming to fruition, there are the promises yet to come.

Believers are separate from the world, not from each other.
Those believers are of every nationality.
So you disagree and disregard God's separating Israel from the gentiles... got it.

Hoping

Banned
There was no body of Christ on that lawfully required Jewish feast day. Peter was preaching to Israel.
As the folks who believed what was being preached lost their association with all that was beforehand Jewish, the believers were effectively converted to what would be known later as Christianity.
And they suffered mightily for their choice to be one with Christ in His body.
Let me repeat... the body of Christ is not Israel.
Not the physical nation.
The body of Christ is all who are baptized into Christ, into His death and burial, and who were raised with Christ to walk in newness of life. (Rom 6:3-6)
So you disagree and disregard God's separating Israel from the gentiles... got it.
Not at all, but those Israelites who refused their Messiah were of the world and not of God.
You can't seem to separate the nationhood from the believers in Christ Jesus.
God made national Israel separate from the world, just as He has made the believers in Christ separate from the world.
Jews and Gentiles are one in Christ Jesus.
It is written..."For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another." (Rom 12:4-5)
I saw no mention of "except Jewish folks" in Paul's letter.
In fact, we are members of one another.
Thanks be to God!

Right Divider

Body part
As the folks who believed what was being preached lost their association with all that was beforehand Jewish, the believers were effectively converted to what would be known later as Christianity.
That is pure mythology.
And they suffered mightily for their choice to be one with Christ in His body.
They suffered for their faith in Christ... but the body of Christ had not even begun yet. So no.
Not the physical nation.
Israel is a nation. The body of Christ is not... so AGAIN the body of Christ is not Israel.
The body of Christ is all who are baptized into Christ, into His death and burial, and who were raised with Christ to walk in newness of life. (Rom 6:3-6)
Yep.. no water involved.
Not at all, but those Israelites who refused their Messiah were of the world and not of God.
Duh.
You can't seem to separate the nationhood from the believers in Christ Jesus.
I have no idea what you're trying to say.
God made national Israel separate from the world, just as He has made the believers in Christ separate from the world.
Believing Israel will receive their kingdom when Christ returns to establish that kingdom.
The body of Christ are ambassadors on the earth. Our citizenship is in heaven.
Jews and Gentiles are one in Christ Jesus.
In the body of Christ, sure.
In the kingdom that Christ will establish on the earth, Israel is Israel and the gentile nations are the gentile nations.
It is written..."For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another." (Rom 12:4-5)
I saw no mention of "except Jewish folks" in Paul's letter.
That's because Paul's epistles are written to the body of Christ, where there is no distinction.
In fact, we are members of one another.
In the body of Christ, not before and after. Read your Bible.
Thanks be to God!
Indeed!

Last edited:

Hoping

Banned
That is pure mythology.

They suffered for their faith in Christ... but the body of Christ had not even begun yet. So no.

Israel is a nation. The body of Christ is not... so AGAIN the body of Christ is not Israel.

Yep.. no water involved.

Duh.

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Believing Israel will receive their kingdom when Christ returns to establish that kingdom.
The body of Christ are ambassadors on the earth. Our citizenship is in heaven.

In the body of Christ, sure.
In the kingdom that Christ will establish on the earth, Israel is Israel and the gentile nations are the gentile nations.

That's because Paul's epistles are written to the body of Christ, where there is no distinction.

In the body of Christ, not before and after. Read your Bible.

Indeed!
Your doctrine has much divisiveness for me.