OCTOBER23

What Handwriting was Nailed to the Cross?:confused::confused:

What Ordinances is it talking about.:luigi:

And Where were they kept ?:think:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What Ordinances is it talking about.:luigi:

And Where were they kept ?:think:

The Book of the Law which was placed beside the ark of the covenant contained the ordinances for Israel.

Take this Book of the Law and put it beside the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there as a witness against you. (Deuteronomy 31:26 NKJV)​

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Abraham marks the beginning of the homosapien and the Gospel's Program, the "Missing Link" ... ... ... ... because of this fact, "Joseph the Blessing" did not identify with Mankind until after Abraham, as the Gospel records, Joseph was given authority over Isreal in Egypt for about 430 years. In order to produce the "Antichrist Equation of 'Two Witnesses'", that was pronounced with Moses, by the giving of the "Rod of Joseph" (Moses's Staff). This equation progresses until the God Man of Revelation is produced that God uses as his "Express Image", to SEAL many souls for the Inheritance into the New Universe for the satisfaction of their Equal Potential the Gospel affords. ... ... ... ... In the Old Testament when God rebukes, "Babylon", by writing on the wall, it was to declare that God was not ready to identify with Joseph as a replacement for the Old and New Testament (Regarding Heavenly Salvation). ... ... ... ... In the New Testament, after Jesus order the execution of Stephen for Blasphemy against God. Jesus answers the Hebrews on the cross by revealing the inscription that was placed on his head, which declared that God would now use "Joseph", as a replacement for the Old and New Testament (Regarding Heavenly Salvation).

MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN (Daniel 5:24-29)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJV546PsXKg
(Melchisedek returned from the Slaughter of the Babylonian Princes, in order to Bless Abraham)

ELOI ELOI LAMA SABATHANI (Acts 17:21-23) (2 Samuel 11:1-17)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsf1Gu6B_p0
(Uriah the Hittite does not return from the Slaughter of the Babylonian Princes, and David is Cursed)

(http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116488) We can also connect the statment of "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" (Jesus as the Husband for the Church) or "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" (Jesus as the Wife for those he plans to save), to the Genealogies of Gen 5. (1000), Genealogies of Gen 11. (1000, and the Babylonian Genealogies of Gen. 10:7-8 (1000). Example: Enoch, Eber, Lama/Lord, Sabtecha ... that is less correct in this context. God does not kill the Spirit for the death of Joseph in the Old Testament, and the example is of Goliath. However, in the "Revelation", God kills the Spirit for the death of the Joseph (Two Witnesses). In the sense of the Heavenly Language that is issuing a correction, God is addressing the Salvation Program that takes place when the Antichrist is allowed to Reign over the "Heart of Judah/USA" during the 5 Months of Revelation, this was not allowed previously.

Right now at this very moment, Jesus is not the Husband and the Wife that ended with the incarnation of Jesus in the New Testament. Right now, Joseph is the Husband (God acting as Joseph) and Jesus is the Wife. When Revelation begins, Joseph will be the Husband (God acting as Joseph) and Joseph will be the Wife (Antichrist acting as the Express Image of Jesus). Love and Blessings.

Bradley D

Christ; where and when he bore the curse and penalty of the law for his people.

Handwriting in Greek cheirographon meaning a bond (a legal note)/the law which humankind could not keep. These laws have been fasten to the cross. I must turn all my sins made known to by the law to Christ for forgiveness of my repentant sins. For I am unable to achieve forgiveness on my own. Only through Christ am I able to be forgiven by God the Father.